Whippet X Collie/grey Pup

I'm after a whippet x collie/grey pup if anybody can help?been looking for the right dog for a while now.preferably a bitch.both parents must be working and doing there job.will travel anywhere for the right dog.be great if anybody could help.cheers in advance?

I'm after a whippet x collie/grey pup if anybody can help?been looking for the right dog for a while now.preferably a bitch.both parents must be working and doing there job.will travel anywhere for the right dog.be great if anybody could help.cheers in advance

there was one in tcw this week. 18month i think.

• Like 1

I'm after a whippet x collie/grey pup if anybody can help?been looking for the right dog for a while now.preferably a bitch.both parents must be working and doing there job.will travel anywhere for the right dog.be great if anybody could help.cheers in advance?

your about 2 years too earlie mate that's what I'm thinking of doing, putting a strong whippet over my first cross collie greyhound
  • Like 1

Cheers lads.Ideally I'm looking for an 8wk old pup.want to start from the beginning with her.so if anyone has a litter or knows of any being planned give me a shout.:)

I'm after a whippet x collie/grey pup if anybody can help?been looking for the right dog for a while now.preferably a bitch.both parents must be working and doing there job.will travel anywhere for the right dog.be great if anybody could help.cheers in advance

your about 2 years too earlie mate that's what I'm thinking of doing, putting a strong whippet over my first cross collie greyhound

The way things are going mate,I might just have to wait till then.

Any reason why u want this breeding? Maybe a variation like straight collie grey? Might have more luck that way just saying becsuse i wanted a collie grey, ended up with a collie greyx saluki whippet on one side other was grey x lurcher maybe bull cross

Edited by CraignTod

Any reason why u want this breeding? Maybe a variation like straight collie grey? Might have more luck that way just saying becsuse i wanted a collie grey, ended up with a collie greyx saluki whippet on one side other was grey x lurcher maybe bull cross

I did look at other crosses.i need something a little bigger(not to big 22/23)and something that can take more knocks simply because of some of the ground I work.but I also want something with the same temprement as my whippet about the house etc.defo a lurcher with collie in.so I decided on whippet x colliexgrey.been looking since the end of last year with no luck yet.

Just seen this on Facebook.

‎northumberland lurchers / ferrets / guns and hunting gear for sale or swop

.lurcher pups

£100

Anyone looking for a good running dog pup,theres a decent litter in Hartlepool worth a look,they are collie x g/hound x whippet from honest working parents.ib for more detail

• Like 1

Just seen this on Facebook.‎northumberland lurchers / ferrets / guns and hunting gear for sale or swop.lurcher pups£100Anyone looking for a good running dog pup,theres a decent litter in Hartlepool worth a look,they are collie x g/hound x whippet from honest working parents.ib for more detail

I'll have a look mate.just waiting on being accepted into the group

Just seen this on Facebook.‎northumberland lurchers / ferrets / guns and hunting gear for sale or swop.lurcher pups£100Anyone looking for a good running dog pup,theres a decent litter in Hartlepool worth a look,they are collie x g/hound x whippet from honest working parents.ib for more detail

I'll have a look mate.just waiting on being accepted into the group

I msg'd that guy.he got back to me straight away,telling me these are well worth a look.sounded like what I'm after.msg'd him asking a few questions about them,all the usuals,pics or parents etc and not heard a hoot back in 2days.

there was one in tcw this week. 18month i think.
I know where there is a excellent litter.

The dam is a 10th gen bitch put to typpe ratchers harry

The sire is collie grey beddy whip.

Only dog pup left

• Like 1