Sheep - Another Townie Question

Oh I will be there but whether the townie can work out how to open the five bar gate at the end of his drive is another thing lol ........

• Like 5

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You really need to get back to the city you fukcing useless twat ........

I can't believe the most recent pm he sent me ......  

By the way Walshie... thats called a horse lol

Oh I will be there but whether the townie can work out how to open the five bar gate at the end of his drive is another thing lol ........

Walshie got pair of 6 ft ornament electric gates now socks,keep the rabble out ;)

Socks if you play your cards right he might hire you as head gardener...

Walshie got pair of 6 ft ornament electric gates now socks,keep the rabble out ;)

Would he have to wring his flat cap in his hands when walshie approaches him.?
  • Like 1

Would he have to wring his flat cap in his hands when walshie approaches him.?

I wouldn't approach him. I'd send my butler to kick him up the arse if he was slacking. :yes:

hi mate sorry to bother you but me and trish were down our local today having a pint and we overheard the local farmer going on about early and evening milking, now we couldn't quite hear what he was saying but I am sure he was hinting that milk comes from cows and that they get it out of the bag thing that hangs under their bellies. I think he was just trying wind us townies up, last week they were on about eggs comming from a chickens bum lol. Anyway do you reckon they were seriouse or trying to catch us out. Cheers mate.
  • Like 11

hi mate sorry to bother you but me and trish were down our local today having a pint and we overheard the local farmer going on about early and evening milking, now we couldn't quite hear what he was saying but I am sure he was hinting that milk comes from cows and that they get it out of the bag thing that hangs under their bellies. I think he was just trying wind us townies up, last week they were on about eggs comming from a chickens bum lol. Anyway do you reckon they were seriouse or trying to catch us out. Cheers mate.

That was supposed to be private. Next you'll be telling me lamb comes from those white woolly things outside. :hmm:

And in answer to YOUR pm, clockwise on the M25 is LEFT from where you are. :thumbs:

That was supposed to be private. Next you'll be telling me lamb comes from those white woolly things outside. :hmm:

And in answer to YOUR pm, clockwise on the M25 is LEFT from where you are. :thumbs:

Yeah well in Walshie im on your side son.......any man who needs a compass to know what way London is on the M4 aint gonna win the Crypton Factor thats for sure !!

• Like 7

That was supposed to be private. Next you'll be telling me lamb comes from those white woolly things outside. :hmm: And in answer to YOUR pm, clockwise on the M25 is LEFT from where you are. :thumbs:

Fpmsl

Yeah well in Walshie im on your side son.......any man who needs a compass to know what way London is on the M4 aint gonna win the Crypton Factor thats for sure !!

I don't need a compass to find London I just follow the stench and there it is lol ... Anytime you two city slickers want to test your navigational skills let me know and we will head out into some real wilderness for a few days ... And no gnash there won't be a holiday in with a gym in it at the end of the day .........