Why Is It Always Blacks Rioting ......

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hark back to the good old days when life was so much simpler, black and white so to speak (if I'm actually allowed to say that anymore). The days before the loony left distorted our values and eth

Look, let's have it right......there is a massive difference between a racist and a realist !!  Folk like me are condemned for speaking the truth in a world where lies rule and the truth isn't welcom

I also live in the west of ireland.......not exactly the multi cultural epicentre of the world is it matey ..........not that many "black" or "asian" areas about is there   If the old bill went int

Posted Images

What are "normal" white folk?

Normal people who understand that coloured people are normal folk, just like white people, an dont have a chip on their shoulder against coloured people, an who realize that theres criminals in every colour including white,

They were peaceful protests in baltimore, then it turned violent no wonder why, the white cops have killed loads of black unarmed men, recently,

God forgive me, but yous lot are a bunch of w...kstains, honestly there rioting, what about the riots in england over the years, aww its ok cause your white, yous cry on about the media an their lies here, but socks puts up something in american news, an you jump on it, when yous havent a clue, ffs you boys are an embarrasment to normal white folk.

Do you mean the riots in Brixton, Toxteth, Luton, Tottenham, Hackney?.........hmmm

Normal people who understand that coloured people are normal folk, just like white people, an dont have a chip on their shoulder against coloured people, an who realize that theres criminals in every colour including white,

They were peaceful protests in baltimore, then it turned violent no wonder why, the white cops have killed loads of black unarmed men, recently,

But they have killed more white unarmed men but you don't see the same rioting looting and violence from the White community ........

They are below average intelligence, and no morals or compassion.

true :thumbs: , but they got enough brains to know that rioting is a easy way to pinch stuff :yes: anything will do as long as they haven't got to go out and work for it, and pay for it, the colour card always good ploy :yes:;)

you mean the colour card you just played ?

I refer you to my earlier posts ;)

But they have killed more white unarmed men but you don't see the same rioting looting and violence from the White community ........

Show the evidence then socks, how many white unarmed men have been killed by cops,,,,,,

I'd like to share this video.

FULL GRAPHIC VIDEO Of S.C Police Officer SHOOTING UNARMED Black Man 8 TIMES In The BACK!!