General Election ...

Guest ragumup

sorry Joe you just come across as very bitter.

When anyone give criticism about the Scottish Nasty Party you get all defensive then when anyone objects to YOUR piss takes "it's just banter"

I wonder will you respect the voters this time at the general election or ignore the outcome if it doesn't suit your bile, just like you did at the referendum :hmm:

• Like 1

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

sorry Joe you just come across as very bitter.

When anyone give criticism about the Scottish Nasty Party you get all defensive then when anyone objects to YOUR piss takes "it's just banter"

I wonder will you respect the voters this time at the general election or ignore the outcome if it doesn't suit your bile, just like you did at the referendum :hmm:

All my post on similar subjects on this account and old, ive never said the snp are perfect, far from it. For me its picking the best of a bad bunch.

They are that mate, just abit banter.. these threads get abit serious at times. I actually thought some would see the funny side of some of the pics/vids..

Ofcourse i will, i respect the result of referendum.. I was gutted with the result, i am pissed off the promises made werent kept..

Edited by Joe1888

I know this has been said many times, but what is annoying many Scots, is Cameron, Milliband, and Glegg, coming up here at the time of the referendum,begging for us to stay, wanting us to work together, to make a stronger UK,

Now it could happen that the SNP will be the biggest party in Scotland and could be the third in the UK,

Yet now we are not wanted, if the majority of Scottish people vote SNP and we are at present part of the union, then we have a democratic right to go to Westminster, interesting if it is a hung Parliament, and Milliband refuses to work with the SNP, then he is letting the Tories in, if on the other hand he does talk to them, he will be a liar, and his words, i will never do any deals with the SNP may come back to haunt him.

Interesting if the Torries get completely wiped out in Scotland, which could happen as they only have one MP, and they win the election, then we will have a Party in charge of us that has no Mps in that country.

• Like 1

Country Joe people are pissed at the poisonous slag that is Sturgeon not the Scots or at lerast no the Scots who have gone BraveHeart rabid :thumbs:

Okay you don't like her, and you don't like her politics or her party is fair enough, but to call her a slag is below the belt,

as i think im right in saying, you don't know her personal life, we can all have a go at Politicians we don't like or agree with,but your comment slag is out of order.

Slag is exactly what she is mate... Or would you prefer harlot?? Cause she has sold herself to wee eck ;)

Very dangerous if she gets anywhere near no10 even the feckin gates is to close for comfort!

Find it funny that so many people ave fallen for her bollocks and Don't realise if you get independence you'll be hawked to the EU faster than you can say DelBoy.

• Like 1

Agreed she isn't a slag, who's gonna hump that!

I fear you will get what you want in the not to distant future joe.

The snp has done an excellent job in driving divisions on Scotland. This was the back up plan if the referendum failed.

Cause unrest pitting scots against scots and there English cousins.

Then now they are going to be in a position where they will block and stall parliament on every petty issue. Salmond being the mouth piece if he wins his seat.

Give it a few month and chaos in the markets I reckon Westminster will let us go.

And there no way the british government will have the backbone or the finance or even the will to support the unionists up here. We will be abandoned, and the snp will govern a nation who distrust and hate each other.

Saw a sign other day

Scotland independent

Hang the traitors

Get used to seeing sights like that when you get you're independence.

All the indepedistas fail to remember it was a bankrupt Scotland that REQUESTED the union :laugh: strangely they would rather be propped by a failing union and currency that is the EU and the Euro which will also dictate to them far more than Westminster ever did/would ;)

Edited by mushroom

Don't be like the nats and hanker back to bygone days .

It will hurt us all! Aye we will come through it eventually , but at what cost!

I just think it's sad and shamefull we are destroying a union that benefited us in more ways than just what you can get out of it.

f**k it lasted centuries and our generation f****d it up. What a legacy!

Oh and there English to blame to and should hang there heads when the day does come.

Agreed she isn't a slag, who's gonna hump that!

I fear you will get what you want in the not to distant future joe.

The snp has done an excellent job in driving divisions on Scotland. This was the back up plan if the referendum failed.

Cause unrest pitting scots against scots and there English cousins.

Then now they are going to be in a position where they will block and stall parliament on every petty issue. Salmond being the mouth piece if he wins his seat.

Give it a few month and chaos in the markets I reckon Westminster will let us go.

And there no way the british government will have the backbone or the finance or even the will to support the unionists up here. We will be abandoned, and the snp will govern a nation who distrust and hate each other.

Saw a sign other day

Scotland independent

Hang the traitors

Get used to seeing sights like that when you get you're independence.

Scot i dont agree mate, no one expected the snp membership to surge like it did.. Many thought once scotland voted no, that was it... Maybe if promises were kept, things might have settled alittle more... Promises werent kept and scotland didnt go back in its box..

I know of some english born who voted yes, i know people who voted no and will support the snp in a few hours... Things have changed up here, you have reporters from down south talking about a positive change in politics, a difference in how the campaigns north and south have been run.. Channel fours alex thompson has written some good stuff.

Edited by Joe1888

You stay in england right?

Nope I stay in Cataluna and yes I do support their independence they have real money and industry mate. Scotland has a pipe dream and fuuck all money remember your major argument last time??

The oil will see us through :laugh: :laugh:

1. it isn't yours, 2. it's collapsed in price, 3. you've been warned by most SCOTTISH businesses that they will do one from Scotland, 4. You will have no currency options it will either be by force with no control (pound/Euro) or worth fuuck all due to Scotland's economy.....

Good luck :thumbs:

Just to add the venomous crap and hatred of the Braveheart brigade will be what destroys our globally envied union.

Edited by mushroom