General Election ...

Guest ragumup

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

Have they not closed alot of centres that were gor the disabled stopped alot of money for them

When theres no money left and your up to your neck in Debt you make cuts everywhere

Its down to local councils where they make the savings

Truthfully, I am amazed that people think there is any difference at all between labour/conservative/ lib dem and whoever else.

It's a complete f***ing smokescreen, they say a lot of shit.....carefully calculate what to say to whichever section of the population and watch the sparks fly !!.......and while everyone is arguing amongst themselves they are picking your pockets for all you have and dreaming up more laws to help them do it !!

Jesus Christ, wake the f**k up !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 7

Couldn't agree more fellas.

Ask most people what the party policies are, and they'll wonder if you're looking for a clown, or a bouncy castle.

Ask them what oil a Kardashian uses on it's arse, though...

Ask most people what the party policies are, and they'll wonder if you're looking for a clown, or a bouncy castle.

My oil , self produced mainly

My oil , self produced mainly

Pay him no mind Chris, his Mrs would batter his Brennan Huff hairdo head all round the house if she read that, he lives in a complete fantasy world !!

• Like 1