Lord Janner Wont Face Charges.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lord janner wont face child sex charges as he now suffers demencia, he wont get a fair trial cause he cant remember but records show he claimed his expenses last yr,wonder how he remembered them lol

This is the same Lord Janner that wanted war criminals prosecuted regardless of there age or condition ...had a change of heart it would seem !!!

I bet he's got plenty of dirt on others that are making decisions.....   Let's hope Scotland do the right thing, something that our pathetic country couldn't do.

There should still be a trial of the truth.

It would then probably implicate others, just what the establishment don't want.

They know much more of this shit and there could be anarchy.

• Like 4

im not defending a nonse hope it dont sound like that. i would want those who knew and done f**k all hanging with him. im just defending the right everyone should have a fair trial. course his probably putting the illness on i bet.

There should still be a trial of the truth.

It would then probably implicate others, just what the establishment don't want.

They know much more of this shit and there could be anarchy.

Spot on Shepp, the truth should be brought out into the open no matter who's involved, and the people who covered things up the first two times he was accused should be rooted out and tried for it, 1997 and 2002 and it got dropped, as guilty as him in my eyes. What a disgrace.

• Like 3

Director of Public Prosecutions Alison Saunders said there was enough evidence to charge him with:

Fourteen indecent assaults on a male under 16 between 1969 and 1988

Two indecent assaults between 1984 and 1988

Four counts of buggery of a male under 16 between 1972 and 1987

Two counts of buggery between 1977 and 1988

The most blatant example of an establishment cover up that I have ever heard of.

Bloody disgusting and evil.

• Like 4

In 2011, John Demjanjuk was convicted of complicity in atrocities, committed during the Second World War.

At the time, Lord Janner said (quote), "Today's verdict sends an unequivocal message: that the passage of time is no barrier to justice. Age or poor health cannot absolve anyone of appalling crimes" (end quote)

I rest my case, your Honour.........

Edited by Blackbriar
  • Like 5

cant believe anyone whos normal would want to protect the scumbags. f**k the damage done to your career not as if they will have to get a job in tescos or anything. As a normal person who could anyone protect the lowest crime.