Mobile Phone Bills

damn o2 ,i was paying £15 a month then my bills started getting £21? i thought hmm i must be useing more minutes :hmm: after a couple of bills i phoned the o2 guru ,somewhere in outer mongolia or pakistan lol & was duly informed my 12 month contract had ran out & it reverted back to the old £21 tariff , thanks for letting me know ! so i arranged a new tariff of £13 a month ,hey ho bills just come yes £16 a month not £13 as agreed so im onto them now lol got an english mush on the other end & he tells me i hardly use my minutes barely 100 a month & i didnt need to pay more than a tenner :yes: which hopefully its sorted now , so be on your guard all its your money them beggars are takeing :thumbs:

I'm on contract - usually £15 a month. All was fine until £52 was took from my bank last month. Absolute flecks they are, rang them and ended up with an Indian who spoke little English he couldn't understand me and I couldn't understand him, few choice words later I hung up I was fuming!!

Rang next day another Indian or Pakistani I'm unsure, still no communication. I hit the bloody roof.

Never again will I be on 02 contract ever ever ever! My 24 month ends September this year thank god!

Got the waterproof sony ericcson good lil phone untill i dropped it on concrete floor smashed back glass rung up sony 125 for a fix and it will never be water resistant again :laugh: poxey thing just took out 24 month contract lol paki shop man said 15 to fix so probaly just do that :laugh:

Lol that's nothing....

The electric company have been raping my bank for 6 months first it was fifties too much, last week the wankers took 200 :laugh: Spain for ya and yes I have rung the cnuts 5 months ago ;) I'm not too bothered I'm in credit :laugh:

My contracts come to an end and not gonna bother with another one. Gonna get a shitty little phone that it dont matter if breaks and no chance of going over my minutes and can change it once someone shows me to be a c**t who id no longer like to talk too lol.

Am in the process of doing away with a mobile all together, i part with a tenner a month & i rarely use the thing to ring .... i text every 3 months or so & there's no signal to use the so called data

its dead money as far as i am concerned .... will still carry it with me when i am out as i can use the emergency thing if needed... managed with no phone yrs ago so i see no need to line O2's pocket any more

• Like 1

One of our work mobile phones is generating £108 a day on mobile data

BT rang me the first day to let me know it was happening and was I aware

I told them to shut it down they didn't . We get a text every day telling us it is still using £108 a day

Rang them again told them it's not us they said they can't do anything until we get the bill

And dispute it that was 8 days ago

BT my arse Indian every time I call they can't understand what I want or what I'm saying

Then at the end of the call they say is there anything else I can help you with

• Like 1

This is Steve from o2/Dell/Microsoft etc :laugh: one of my clients the other day was asking wtf an Indian obviously in Bangalore or somewhere was doing trying to get in on the account and why was he calling himself Steve :laugh:

Whats annoying aswell is people who live on their phone. All having a chat as a group n will be one glued to the phone. Remember working with my cousin and working my bollocks off while he spent half the time on the phone. Lasted a week before i told him his a lazy fat shit n wont work with him ever again lol.