Mayweather Vs Pacquiao

If there was ever a time for mayweather to take a fall it would be this fight, rematch be worth double this one easily. Like said with politics in boxing it rare to get to very good worthy fighters in a ring together. To managed now adays that is where mma is better in that respect. But dont think ever be as popular as boxing.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 13 year old son is a boxer and got an invite to the Wildcard whilst in the USA and Freddie Roach made him welcome and made a fuss of him. When he was wrapping my sons hands he was wanted to do a ra

Mayweather done Nothink but run away that's not boxin shit fight

I dont understand why people find it so boring. I could watch a 20 round fight like that as i can appreciate what it takes to pull it off. Class act and a brilliant performance imo.

Just bought it through talk talk, 14.95, hope my lad don't tell me to go away when I wake him up for it lol

Cold water usually does the trick :thumbs: Forgot to say make sure you wet the bed as well as him then he got no choice.

My lad is a fooker mate he goes asleep standing up. And he is a nightmare to get out the pit. That's the little fooker I am talking about in my profile pic :thumbs:

I'll only have to open his room door an he be up lol, same as lamping trips or getting up to go fishing, he is really keen lol. My lad is 8,not long started boxing after few years martial arts, he getting carded soon tho an seems to be doing well. I seem your posts bout your lad in America, my lad would love that, atb to you am your lad, hope he does real well in the ring mate

My eldest lad was like yours mate he would be out the bed like a 2 bob rocket, but the one who is the boxer is hard hard work to wake up. To be honest in his last 2 fights he has been that relaxed, I was flapping ringside thinking he was gonna go to sleep ha ha. No mate he was that relaxed he boxed brilliant tbh. He still gets out with me and my pup but as soon as we get back the car it's goodnigh Vienna!

Yes mate it made his holiday, one of the lads who used to box for the the same gym as my son, (Boxers don't forget their roots), who Freddie took under his wing was waiting for him to pop in. No sooner had he got to his Hotel he was in the Wilcard mate. Your boy would probably be the same eh.

Thanks for the goodluck wishes for my lad, and hope your boy goes all the way.

• Like 2

If there was ever a time for mayweather to take a fall it would be this fight, rematch be worth double this one easily. Like said with politics in boxing it rare to get to very good worthy fighters in a ring together. To managed now adays that is where mma is better in that respect. But dont think ever be as popular as boxing.

Tbh if he lost this one, I don't think the Mayweather without the 0 would be as much appealing.

My daughter is the snoozer in our family lol when he done kung fu we travelled a bit visiting other clubs an he loved it, he talks about visiting gyms now an he git his heart set on visiting London in the future, we will probs sort it as a bday present or summat for him. Can only encourage them an put effort into keeping them busy mate, it'll pay off in later life, I'm sure of it, I run about every evening between boxing, football, gymnastics an brownies lol but wouldn't change it for world tbh

If it don't pay financially, it certainly will with acieving goals, self respect, fitness, endurance etc. I have a little moan to myself now and again but wouldn't swap it for the world. When my brother stopped, I couldn't watch boxing for a bit. But now one of my lads is back at it, boxing is number 1. Hard work pays :yes:

Edited by flipbull

This fighter Lumachenko is quality, ironically he beat a lad from the same gym my son fights for eng v ukraine, the lad give him a good fight but Mr Lumachenko is the main man. Prob spelt his name wrong btw

Edited by flipbull