A Wee Trip To Bonny Scotland ..........

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As some of you know we were commissioned to carry out some paid rabbiting work up in scotland ... It's a long old haul from down south but we knew there were plenty of rabbits to be caught so we boxed

If Carlsberg did ferreting trips..........

Posted Images

Gutted !! Look what I missed out on because I had one dog at vets and 4 chickens to replace. Nottzhunter has been filling me in with the details, rubbing salt into my wounds really. Get back up there and get some more and take me with you so I can film, if there's any left. well done to all involved.

Edited by REW

Gutted !! Look what I missed out on because I had one dog at vets and 4 chickens to replace. Nottzhunter has been filling me in with the details, rubbing salt into my wounds really. Get back up there and get some more and take me with you so I can film, if there's any left. well done to all involved.

REW you are a handy lad with the camera and you could have had some cracking footage as the ground meant you could have picked almost any angle to film from ... There are some meetings going on and there could be another trip on the horizon soon as long as they sort it soon before there are young everywhere ......

Was a cracking trip and enjoyed every part of it, it was sone hard work running them sandy banks but all worth it in the end, thanks alot for the opportunity socks, it's a shame the lamping wasn't the best as lass was on form running the lamp, it love having the chance to see different parts of the country but this one was the worst weather I've been out in but when it was good weather it was the most beautiful place I've been to, I will try and get a few pics to add, as I said thanks for the experience this trip will be one I will never forget,

Cheers

• Like 3

well done dogs and men.

and ferrets.

PS.. my hob is smashing your Jills back doors in right now Ken :thumbs: .. its the 1st time he's been off the Wheel in weeks.. I pity her...lol.

Tell him to take it easy she likes to be wooed and caressed .........

• Like 1