London Wtf????

What sort of mattress damage was it?

I am lead to believe it's urination damage!!!!

Well was interesting last night I was almost malled by the biggest dog I ever seen while trying to high 5 the lesbian owner (like you do) again I blame the trauma from the tube setting off home feeling sorry for myself this morning been on the pice since Sunday not good!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It isnt that bad a place,it cant be..........................................3 million foreigners cant all be wrong surely?

I did it for a couple of years, working on site & l loved it!.....but then I was only in my early 20's & living near Camden, I certainly never ran out of things to do! Lol I even blagged days

I said Londons a land of opportunity not f****n miracles

Dirty, filthy smelly rat hole. :bad: We won't even work down there, will not travel inside the m25. We do have a few customers ring us now and then and tell them all the same, bring it to us, send it by carrier or do what you want with it but we're not coming into the cesspit you call town!

haven't been near the place in 30 years.

I live a few hundred yards inside the m25 my gaff backs onto a golf course surrounded by beautiful woods and countryside as is the next village along......as is the same even as far down as places like Epsom and Leatherhead.......my guess is you wouldnt be turning your nose up at these places......particularly if you come from somewhere like the Black Country.......not exactly Beverley Hills is it ;)

• Like 3

Dirty, filthy smelly rat hole. :bad: We won't even work down there, will not travel inside the m25. We do have a few customers ring us now and then and tell them all the same, bring it to us, send it by carrier or do what you want with it but we're not coming into the cesspit you call town!

haven't been near the place in 30 years.

I live a few hundred yards inside the m25 my gaff backs onto a golf course surrounded by beautiful woods and countryside as is the next village along......as is the same even as far down as places like Epsom and Leatherhead.......my guess is you wouldnt be turning your nose up at these places......particularly if you come from somewhere like the Black Country.......not exactly Beverley Hills is it ;)

Well arnt you posh lol

Is your 2nd name bucket???

Pot calling the kettle Black Country ? .

I couldn't believe my eyes a little while ago , I was driving through a shithole estate in Black Country I saw a young white girl , pushing a pram , with a white baby in it !! ?

Edited by marshman
  • Like 2

With London having more billionaires per head than any city in the world its a mystery to me why people like the Sultan of Brunei or the Cadogan,s........even little Mike Ashley didnt plot up in Walsall or Dudley :whistling:

On a hot summers day this place is equal to any capital city in the world,and better than most,look at the tourist number,they come here for a reason,one downer though,my womans mum came over from canada,she said "Londons great,but its full of indians" :laugh: (Good job she aint been to delhi).

• Like 2

On a hot summers day this place is equal to any capital city in the world,and better than most,look at the tourist number,they come here for a reason,one downer though,my womans mum came over from canada,she said "Londons great,but its full of indians" :laugh: (Good job she aint been to delhi).

It's funny you should say that. When we were going through immigration in Los Angeles last year, the officer said he hadn't been to London for 30 years and asked us if London was "still full of Pakis". Apparently he likes their curries though. :laugh:

Love hate relationship for me. When away for long i some what miss the busyness of it all. On the other hand I like being able to piss off with a dog on the leash and escape. I dont even mind the mixture of people got mates from all over, of course you get c**ts but then you do in all walks of life. London also seems ahead with alot of things such as fashion and music. Odd times ive been into clubs out of london me n my mates were just in tears watching people having the time of their lifes. Regardless though i wont live in london. Am on the edge now in kent and here is lovely can get into the busyness just as quick as i can get into the middle of no where. Thing is london and areas near by cost a fair amount to live in. 220-240k and youll get a 1 bedroom flat and nothing fancy either. 1400-1600 if you want to rent a 3bedroom.

Love hate relationship for me. When away for long i some what miss the busyness of it all. On the other hand I like being able to piss off with a dog on the leash and escape. I dont even mind the mixture of people got mates from all over, of course you get c**ts but then you do in all walks of life. London also seems ahead with alot of things such as fashion and music. Odd times ive been into clubs out of london me n my mates were just in tears watching people having the time of their lifes. Regardless though i wont live in london. Am on the edge now in kent and here is lovely can get into the busyness just as quick as i can get into the middle of no where. Thing is london and areas near by cost a fair amount to live in. 220-240k and youll get a 1 bedroom flat and nothing fancy either. 1400-1600 if you want to rent a 3bedroom.

I like it down your end Dare, i have mates just over the Dartford bridge. Beautiful countryside and villages not far away and close enough for a recky round the big smoke. Just them house prices are a shocker!

The cost of property is difficult to comprehend, I just don't know how ordinary folk do it these days......my mate & his mrs bought there 2 bed flat they were previously renting, in bermondsey last year.....it cost around half a million & although it's nice, it's not big or particularly special really.....my brother & his family are stuck in a little flat in finchley, with no hope of being able to afford something bigger or a house with a garden.......but they love the London life & are willing to compromise......what is sad, is they brought their six year old over here last summer to our tiny cottage & because it has a garden & surrounded with big trees, she was convinced it was a holiday home & we didn't actually live here! lol

Edited by Accip74

Its everything in proportion i suppose.... For what you would pay for a shitty little flat in london you could get a smashing 3/4 bed house on a couple of acres in 90% of the place in ireland... But the wages wont be the same and quantity of work so i guess its a supply and demand thing in london, they can charge because there is such demand.... I'll stick with my pad in the country at home and just rent this shit hole while im in the big smoke!!! No comparisson in my view!!

• Like 1

When my mate and his family come up for a visit, she spends half her time with her nose pressed against the glass of estate agents windows, while he is distracted by the 'pound a pint' type offers plastered over pubs... ;)