If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

That about sums it up for me Chris, except the "what may have begun as the word of the lord" i don't accept any of it is handed down from a creator, all man made, maybe drug fuelled in the first instance?

Fair enough. I think there is a remote possibility.

But it's not enough of a possibility for me to visit a priest, over a doctor.

I admit there could be some kind of creator, but if there is i just don't think he interfered after the initial event, maybe because humans are nothing special? I watched something a while back and it said some very old depictions of the tree of knowledge showed it as a mushroom, specifically a flyagaric, maybe says a lot about these weird ideas?

• Like 1

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

I admit there could be some kind of creator, but if there is i just don't think he interfered after the initial event, maybe because humans are nothing special? I watched something a while back and it said some very old depictions of the tree of knowledge showed it as a mushroom, specifically a flyagaric, maybe says a lot about these weird ideas?

I laughed at fly agaric! :D

Wouldn't it be ironic if the lord was actually a scientist, studying us under a microscope in a petri dish?

He did indeed create the our heavens and earth but purely for the advancement of science! ;)

• Like 2

I once asked my Dad if he thought there was a god, he said "if there's a god, he's a scientist" i asked why he thought that "because only a scientific mind could stand back and watch all the misery and suffering in the world and not lift a finger to help" So we could be lab rats?

Another gem he said a few times "this could all be an experiment started in the morning, we might get flushed down the drain at dinner" Time being relative to size i suppose?

Sadly, he knows one way or the other now.

• Like 1

Iv'e only had a quick look mate, ill have to have a gander tomorrow, i googled the production company, obviously biased christian believers, and the clients they produce these films for look the same............night QB.