If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

Creationism isnt really even a theory its just an idea at this point,and of all the different creationist myths and legends xtianity is among the least plausible.

ive put up a few links to parts stolen from older religions and shown the obvious motive for kings etc wanting their subjects xtian.

i think xtians block out evidence that goes against the bible,they're scared of death and hypnotise themselves into on some level actually believing it to get some sense of peace,people pointing out its obvious invalidity are threatening that sense of peace.

Are you a scientist shepp,,, your desperate attempt to ridicule creation/ intelligent design is stupid an boring now...

Alert Einstein, proved that the universe had a beginning so therefore had a cause...evolutionist didn't like that they thought it was eternal, no beginning an no end, but hold on that's how God is described,, but its only atheists that can use that is it....

So Albert Einstein threw his work showed that it wasn't a random accident like you say...so can you answer this....

I don't want to have an argument with you just a debate, or are you feared of your we worldview being torn apart...I'll reply to your only bit of evidence you put up about the whale bones used to be legs,, bearing in mind there's not a shred of evide nice for it just belief....

The bones your referring to are not vestigial old leg bones,,, these bones are very important to the whales anatomy,, special muscles are attached to these bones..so the whale can reproduce,,,if they weren't there the whale couldn'treproduce....

Will you argue this,, or will you admit there very important for reproduction....

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

The universe is evolving mate, only the other day i watched a programme showing the forming of a new galaxy, new stars aren't a mystery..........I am still on the same subject, im saying life could have started somewhere else and came here, its a well known theory believed by some scientists, not the tin foil hat brigade at all.

Go to any steelworks (if you can find one still running lol) and throw any organic material into a crucible full of molten iron, nothing can survive, that tells me when the Earth was a molten ball of iron it was sterile, organic matter must have come from somewhere else after the Earth cooled, it got bombarded a lot during the early universe, more than proven, its likely that's where the organic matter for life came from.

Polonium halos show that the earth was never a molten ball, just the inner core,, what was this programme then..new galaxy forming I doubt that very much they haven't even seen a star forming, fact. But they have a theory,, twenty or so stars die an explode, an the remnants joinbto make a new one, well I think that's a stupid theory,, you lose twenty to gain one that's not evolution, that's losing mate, an remember that's just a theory never seen nor studied.

The universe is evolving mate, only the other day i watched a programme showing the forming of a new galaxy, new stars aren't a mystery..........I am still on the same subject, im saying life could have started somewhere else and came here, its a well known theory believed by some scientists, not the tin foil hat brigade at all.

Go to any steelworks (if you can find one still running lol) and throw any organic material into a crucible full of molten iron, nothing can survive, that tells me when the Earth was a molten ball of iron it was sterile, organic matter must have come from somewhere else after the Earth cooled, it got bombarded a lot during the early universe, more than proven, its likely that's where the organic matter for life came from.

Polonium halos show that the earth was never a molten ball, just the inner core,, what was this programme then..new galaxy forming I doubt that very much they haven't even seen a star forming, fact. But they have a theory,, twenty or so stars die an explode, an the remnants joinbto make a new one, well I think that's a stupid theory,, you lose twenty to gain one that's not evolution, that's losing mate, an remember that's just a theory never seen nor studied.

We have around 20% of neanderthal DNA flowing around us. It doesn't get any more macro than that, mate. Your inability to understand the subject matter isn't my concern any more. If you wish to argue the semantics of the language I'll leave it to someone with more internet skills than I do!

Macro and micro evolution are the same processes operating on different scales. You are deliberately misusing the terms in an attempt to obfuscate the meaning. You are denying that macro evolution takes place (yet this is not disputed in the scientific community) and are passing it off as a version of micro evolution...

For a start Chris, Neanderthal man has been proven without shadow of a doubt that they were old humans with artiritis,, I forget the name of the scientist now, I will get it tho,, he was a also a dentist an studied the original Neanderthal bones..he said what I posted above...just cause they have 20℅ same DNA, that proves a common designer

Oh an explain how their brains were larger, I thought were the most evolved an smartest?

Macro and micro evolution are the same processes operating on different scales. You are deliberately misusing the terms in an attempt to obfuscate the meaning. You are denying that macro evolution takes place (yet this is not disputed in the scientific community) and are passing it off as a version of micro evolution...

Evolutionary theory is THE dominant paradigm for explaining the biodiversity on this planet. Macroevolution is overwhelmingly supported with empirical data. The mountains of data, from common descent, have been so damn consistently predictable that evolution is considered fact amongst biologists.

Chris such waffles mate,, micro evolution is scientific an testable, macro is a belief a theory, a figment of yours an there's imagination, which has never been seen or tested, your lying mate...

I don't like the term micro I would say variation, few examples for you, the dog family, wolf cyote,: our companions,,, you get big ones small ones, black ones, different shapes sizes,, variation,, or as you would say micro evolution...an what do we see in nature now which is scientific an testable,, they bring forth after their kind, a DOG, not a cat or a crocodile, a DOG,, THIS WE SEE EVERYDAY SCIENTIFIC AN TESTABLE, NOTHING IN BETWEEN

Next monkeys, big ones small one different colours, different shapes, but its a MONKEY, WHICH BRING FORTH AFTER THEIR KIND, MONKEYS...testable observable scientific

Next birds, as above big small different colours, different shapes etc, THEY BRING FORTH AFTER THEIR KIND A BIRD,, testable an oberseravable science....

I could go on forever with this, you do not see nothing else in nature, no macro hybrids between different kinds,,,

Your macro is not scientific, it's a belief that has never been studied, or seen therefore not scientific...can you give me any examples of macro please...not long ago an far away, scientific examples here an now...

But answer me this, how can you tell from fossils bones in the dirt, that evolution is true, all you know is that it died, fact nothing else, the rest is imaginary, a law graduate would tear it apart in court..an another what makes you think animals back then could produce anything different, to what their producing today,, I thought were the most evolved yet.

God created the kinds, an variations has happened si nice that creation,

Creationism isnt really even a theory its just an idea at this point,and of all the different creationist myths and legends xtianity is among the least plausible.

ive put up a few links to parts stolen from older religions and shown the obvious motive for kings etc wanting their subjects xtian.

i think xtians block out evidence that goes against the bible,they're scared of death and hypnotise themselves into on some level actually believing it to get some sense of peace,people pointing out its obvious invalidity are threatening that sense of peace.

Some people are fearful of the randomness of life, they gain comfort and security from believing that something is watching over us and keeping some kind of order.

QB has spent the last 6 years sifting through information to try and back his beliefs, he will believe any half baked charlatan as long as that person says what he wants to hear.

as damaging as i believe xtianity is,as long as he isnt preaching it\trying to spread it to us spawn of satan,is it not better he is left happy and ignorant?

among his fellow believers preferably.

Happy Easter all you pagan folks, hope you enjoy the coming festivities with rejoicing, celebration, exchanging of gifts etc.

For all us monkey men I know a fig tree that's fruiting if you want to come join in the gluten, they taste better than chocolate anyway.

Haha, lighten up neems, that's CATHOLOCISM, trying to mask the true value of , death an resurrection of Christ, birth, etc

Christians know that, buying presents, eating eggs is not important at all, sorry to disappoint you buddy

not to mention the story of christ lol about as pagan as it gets.

i put up the source already but i dont think youre interested in the truth.

I don't know a single Christian who doesn't celebrate 'christmas' or Yule as it should be known.

Say what you like about Christ mate, but have a think about were paganism come from, actually put up your link, .... So I can rip it apart lol

So do you celebrate Christmas neems,, its not even the birth date of Christmas,, but tell me what's Yule all about....I'm all ears