If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

What I mean by kind, is we have hundreds of types of dogs,,but they bring forth after their kind a DOG, same as monkeys,,hundreds of different varietyss,,but they all bring forth after their kind, a MONKEY,,same asbirds,,they bring forth after their kind,, a BIRD

thats what we see in nature, time an time again,, an theres absolutley no reason to doubt this..

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

God police. Aye and you've been busted.

QB lad if TFM tells you to steer clear, you probably should pal! Been looking up on Kent Hovind since he was brought up. He's no creation scientist pal, his PhD is in education not science. That doesn't mean what he's saying isn't true of course. Who do you consider most credible creation scientist FM? Nice to see you posting pal. Love reading your posts. Nice to see you respect Borns views also. Turns out the mrs friends new fella is a theologian. He says what's your views on tulip? Like the flower ha ha

Dd kent taught science for 15 years mate, he knows what hes talking about, he done 70 debates, an he couldnt find no more opponents, no one wanted to debate him mate, hes the man to debate, he out now soon.

Watch this vid im going to post, an if anyone else interested in evoloution, have a peek goodnight mate

God police. Aye and you've been busted.

QB lad if TFM tells you to steer clear, you probably should pal! Been looking up on Kent Hovind since he was brought up. He's no creation scientist pal, his PhD is in education not science. That doesn't mean what he's saying isn't true of course. Who do you consider most credible creation scientist FM? Nice to see you posting pal. Love reading your posts. Nice to see you respect Borns views also. Turns out the mrs friends new fella is a theologian. He says what's your views on tulip? Like the flower ha ha

Not to keen on answering my post on your thread are you DD :laugh: Iv'e been "busted " have i ? well then i better crumple and admit defeat under the weight of that argument :blink:

And why is an "agnostic" so keen to jump in? wouldn't an agnostic sit back and see what happens? Pull the other one sunshine :thumbs:

Fraz/QB is genuine, just a lad who believes in what he's saying, rightly or wrongly, you and your alter ego are deceptive.

He loves everyone. I guess that means them as well.

This opens a whole new issue regarding the victims, and entering heaven.

I should say he loves a penitent pedophile.

prob does most them work for him

Harrydave, a penitent pedophile is one who does not act on their attraction to children. A child molester may be what your thinking of. They like QB, said are not working for God.

But I thought the second part of my post was more interesting. Assuming you have to "divorce" yourself from the concerns of Earth in order to enter heaven. It follows that victims have to forgive completely in order to enter themselves. Seems a tall order for some of the wrongs life dishes out. Makes me wonder if Purgatory isn't a place of healing as well as penance. :hmm:

ATB

What I mean by kind, is we have hundreds of types of dogs,,but they bring forth after their kind a DOG, same as monkeys,,hundreds of different varietyss,,but they all bring forth after their kind, a MONKEY,,same asbirds,,they bring forth after their kind,, a BIRD

thats what we see in nature, time an time again,, an theres absolutley no reason to doubt this..

what about ligers and Tigons both the same genus but both different species, they are a new subspecies made from two entirely different species. and if your theories are correct, then when the earth lost all its extra oxygen how did humans shrink down in size and lose 900% of their lifespan, if what you posted above is correct then we should still be 10ft tall and live to a thousand years old

You say species I say kind, an thete a CAT Palaus, simple mate, cat bring after cats, as nature shows us. When I see a cat have a dog I might ,,,nahhh I cant its never gonna happen lil

When the animals came of the ark, as you say ligers tigons, the main cats was there whatever that was an they spread out an diverged,,,an the less oxegen, the less our life span,,,as I said paulas check out hyperbaric chambers mate

You say species I say kind, an thete a CAT Palaus, simple mate, cat bring after cats, as nature shows us. When I see a cat have a dog I might ,,,nahhh I cant its never gonna happen lil

When the animals came of the ark, as you say ligers tigons, the main cats was there whatever that was an they spread out an diverged,,,an the less oxegen, the less our life span,,,as I said paulas check out hyperbaric chambers mate

bagpusss and the lion king would only produce offspring for Disney, lions and tigers are different species :yes: so we shrunk due to a reduced level of oxygen, obviously we must have become far less intelligent to, or else how would anyone buy this cock of shite :laugh::laugh:

You might say there different species, but as you said they can breed, an there a fudging CAT paulas, as yous said breed a lion an a tiger an theyll produce a tigon,, what is it a CAT,,, nothing more nothing

God does not see them as species,,,just cause weve named them different species,, there still cats paulas,, that I agree had a common ancestor,, a CAT Haha,,,that came of the boat with noah,, so he didnt need to take all species just a pink an blue one from each kind. Ie. Cat,,dog,,horse,,,monkey

No matter what you say,,,it still doesnt mean.millions of years ago,,a cat produced a dog does it,,,,an id say were dumber than we used to be,,,an history shows this.

Good morning Paulaus, let me get this straight, are you saying that Adam an eve shouldn't have a belly button because they were created not born of a womb, I think that's what your saying.

Your really trying your best to prove that God didn't do it, aren't you Paula's, that tells me your trying to convince yourself mate.