Cmw:a Spotlight On The... Pure Saluki

Seen this via cmw fb page, might interest a few of the saluki lads on here

11008624_763362383742291_855568976568371

What are your views on the pure Saluki?
Do you currently, or have you ever, owned, worked or witnessed a pure Saluki?
If so, we would like to hear from you. Whether you have photos, stories, tips or even questions about this breed, send them to us and they could be included in an upcoming issue of The Countryman’s Weekly where we will share some of the best responses.

If you would prefer to send your pictures and stories by post, please send them to: Spotlight on, The Countryman's Weekly, PO Box 258, Plymouth, Devon, PL5 9AE.
Please include your name and contact details so that we can return any photos to you.

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorry to inform you but .one trick poneys they definatly are NOT!!   most of the time the faults are with the owners becouse they havnt a fkn clue how to deal with them

No one has EVER knocked the Saluki and its hybrids more than I..GUARANTEED!! I hated them with a passion,the ones I seen in years gone by were thick as pig shite,fine boned no good to me types of dogs

The saluki hybrid does me for what I want in a lurcher......I've not seen any other type of running dog that can even come close to a good saluki lurcher.......as near as damn it to an allrounder as y

Anyone can get a story published in it and let's just say they either don't wirk there dogs or there writing shit in there

A few of the authors do plenty in the field. If you can't appreciate what they write then that's your own problem.

• Like 3

Anyone can get a story published in it and let's just say they either don't wirk there dogs or there writing shit in there

A few of the authors do plenty in the field. If you can't appreciate what they write then that's your own problem.

I'm on about some one I know here who has write shit old lies in it and talked alias if bollox about a lurcher mix that h has only had couple year

I'm on about some one I know here who has write shit old lies in it and talked alias if bollox about a lurcher mix that h has only had couple year

who wwas it jcm

Wouldn't give a saluki or a saluki rich lurcher house room imho they are shite one trick poneys all the ones I've seen need massive expanses to catch any thing no good round my neck of the woods ok on fen land but not what I would call a good lurcher

• Like 1

Wouldn't give a saluki or a saluki rich lurcher house room imho they are shite one trick poneys all the ones I've seen need massive expanses to catch any thing no good round my neck of the woods ok on fen land but not what I would call a good lurcher

sorry to inform you but .one trick poneys they definatly are NOT!!

most of the time the faults are with the owners becouse they havnt a fkn clue how to deal with them

• Like 10