Muslims And Dogs

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or until the once nice area you grew up in as a kid becomes taken over by a community that has no respect or values for our way of life or respect for the indigenous culture and you watch as the area

I didn't waste my time clicking the link, as I care nothing for the teachings or followers of a murderous,paedophlic,misogynistic death cult.   Now if you'll excuse me, my dog Muhammed needs a pee !

Bollocks. No different to the shite force fed to the masses who believe theres nothing wrong. This is the general section nothing to do with hunting and why should the owner of the site take any resp

some of your on here wanna think about getting a job ffs lol

allot more people would have jobs if half the jobs weren't taken by immagrants

Immigrants only take jobs from the native population if they work harder or better, maybe if you're losing out to immigrants you should up your game? ;)

And lets remember, it is all part of the plan to race replace England, and destroy nationalism, well English nationalism at least.

Not a minute too soon.... :lol:

And a quote like that makes you worse then the invaders them selvs ....tut tut

And lets remember, it is all part of the plan to race

replace England, and destroy nationalism, well English nationalism at least.

Not a minute too soon.... :lol:

And the cat gets let out of the bag. Tut tut tut you let yourself down there pesky now we see why you hate any sign of the natives of this country wanting a future that they want and bekieve they/their children to

Showing his true colours mate, English hating scum.

• Like 1

Immigrants only take jobs from the native population if they work harder or better, maybe if you're losing out to immigrants you should up your game? ;)

Or if they work cheaper.

• Like 2

Or if they work cheaper.

Well, that's free market capitalism for you.

Maybe you should unionise ;)

Or if they work cheaper.

No need, controlled immigration would have a similar effect.

All about supply and demand.

It works in Australia.

Edited by shepp
  • Like 1

Or if they work cheaper.

It works in Australia.

You don't believe in free market capitalism then? You want government regulation to control wages?

Or if they work cheaper.

It works in Australia.

You don't believe in free market capitalism then? You want government regulation to control wages?

I would just want to keep the minimum wage, but I would like to limit the numbers coming here thus limit the supply of labour which would in tern increase wages.

Ideally I would like to be able to make it law that the owner or MD of a company to not be able to earn more that a certain percentage more than the person on the lowest wage in that company, but I am sure it would be damaging to our country in a globalised economy.

Another thing I would do.

I would research to how law abiding and productive, historically immigrants have been from each country, then I would regulate immigration from each country accordingly.

• Like 2

You would regulate what business owners earn. Your plan would fall flat on its arse. Who wants to put in the work to build a company when they will only be paid a percentage more than the people working for you. So many people would pack up there business leading to more unemployment. People are poor for a reason. Everybody was brought into the world im the same way. If you want good money you work hard and do what you need to do to get ahead. Terrible idea

• Like 2

You would regulate what business owners earn. Your plan would fall flat on its arse. Who wants to put in the work to build a company when they will only be paid a percentage more than the people working for you. So many people would pack up there business leading to more unemployment. People are poor for a reason. Everybody was brought into the world im the same way. If you want good money you work hard and do what you need to do to get ahead. Terrible idea

The odds are stacked against the vast majority from birth, the odds are stacked in favour of the elite from birth, the "hard work" route to being financially better off usually means wasting most of your life in the process, oh and making the elite even richer. Have a look at the effects of the plague on Europe, especially England, mother nature at her finest, redressing the balance of power.

• Like 1