Bad Foot Injury, Flesh Wound Down To Bone

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

REW ...wherabouts in the country are you ? if you can get to our surgery in Warrington Cheshire we will treat it for free for you ....it looks like it has started healing itself anyway .... but it nee

REW if you want the money you are going to be earning off me early that's not a problem I can do you a bank transfer now and that will more than cover the cost of treatment .........

Rew you should have phoned me,,,i would have took it to my vet and payed,,and you could have payed me back when you had the money...   Should have took that well paid job I got f you last year,,,, y

Rew you should have phoned me,,,i would have took it to my vet and payed,,and you could have payed me back when you had the money...

Should have took that well paid job I got f you last year,,,, you be rolling in now,,, ya lazy count,,,,

Any way phone me ,,,got some ferreting for you and notts,, next week

• Like 8

Rew you should have phoned me,,,i would have took it to my vet and payed,,and you could have payed me back when you had the money...

Should have took that well paid job I got f you last year,,,, you be rolling in now,,, ya lazy count,,,,

Any way phone me ,,,got some ferreting for you and notts,, next week

If your all of a sudden a secret millionaire then send me some ££££££ if you can't get shot of it? ..anyways you can take all my dogs vets and pay to put the useless cnuts down..I'm gonna be dead with stress of keeping so much shite ? haha

• Like 1

No money mate,,,would have robed peter to pay Paul,,,my rent would have been a week late,that's all,,,lol

I know the very feeling mate,just taxed my car this morning,three bags of dog scran,3 bags of meat,fuelled car up,need shopping and the lot yet,more fkn bills this week then any other haha..oh well when the souls of your shoes are through at least your back on your feet again lol

• Like 3

That looks nasty rew. Hope she recovers ok. Id go straight to vet! Good luck.

+1

i would go to the vets now that you put a pic on here you never know whos reading this it only takes a anti to be on here and you will have the one who think they are the law knocking

You might want to change the settings on your Photobucket account too.

PDSA are a waste of time mate, my dog nearly smashed it's leg in half on a gravestone about a year ago and they sent me back and forward like a f***ing yo-yo. In the end I just bought a first aid kit and gave the dog rest, cleaned the wound twice daily and bandaged it up fresh every few days. Took my bitch a couple of weeks to start moving about proper and then I just walked her for a while until I was confident she could go off the lead.

Half of them vets don't even know how to have a wank never mind fix a dog, DIY and tlc mate and fingers crossed.

Its a difficult situation.I love to see rews vids of the boys out fishing etc. Its good these chaps are out doing a bit.but also part of adult life is about paying your way for your hobby's.dogs are not cheap.I work to pay for my obsession. Dogs come first and I can pay if needed..hope dog get sorted

• Like 3

PDSA are a waste of time mate, my dog nearly smashed it's leg in half on a gravestone about a year ago and they sent me back and forward like a f***ing yo-yo. In the end I just bought a first aid kit and gave the dog rest, cleaned the wound twice daily and bandaged it up fresh every few days. Took my bitch a couple of weeks to start moving about proper and then I just walked her for a while until I was confident she could go off the lead.

Half of them vets don't even know how to have a wank never mind fix a dog, DIY and tlc mate and fingers crossed.

Well about 10 maybe more now, a fellah I know took his lurcher there. Dog smashed his leg snapped real bad swinging. He had no choice they fixed the dog no problem well over 2000. Done a great job on that old dog. Never worked again in any real sence but the fellah kept his pal and done right by him and without them he'd of had no choice but PTS.

Prey to good iam never in that situation. But if I was I wouldn't think twice cause I know one thing there better than leaving a dog in pain

This site makes me laugh if it was someone like me who have only a couple of posts everyone would be slagging me off saying I shouldn't have a dog if I can't look after it and afford to get it treated , just because rew is in the thl click you all think it's ok he hasn't sorted it properly . The dogs obviously done a lot of work for him so should be treated and looked after properly

• Like 1

This site makes me laugh if it was someone like me who have only a couple of posts everyone would be slagging me off saying I shouldn't have a dog if I can't look after it and afford to get it treated , just because rew is in the thl click you all think it's ok he hasn't sorted it properly . The dogs obviously done a lot of work for him so should be treated and looked after properly

very true mate
  • Like 2