Labour Policies Post Election

Go to solution Solved by bunny tickler,

Labour pandering to the sweaties again to try and bolster their flagging popularity, as said earlier, they would like a complete ban on hunting of ANY kind, and the public ownership of firearms, for so so many reasons, anyone who votes labour wants their fu*king head looking at, they are the enemy of the English people,our culture and traditions, scum the lot of them.

I take it the bookies favourite Labour/SNP coalition doesn't float your boat then Charlie boy?

Dream on moley, a scum + scum coalition English hating vermin, sorry to shatter your progressive dreams, but it will be UKIP and Tory :D

Labour pandering to the sweaties again to try and bolster their flagging popularity, as said earlier, they would like a complete ban on hunting of ANY kind, and the public ownership of firearms, for so so many reasons, anyone who votes labour wants their fu*king head looking at, they are the enemy of the English people,our culture and traditions, scum the lot of them.

I take it the bookies favourite Labour/SNP coalition doesn't float your boat then Charlie boy?

Dream on moley, a scum + scum coalition English hating vermin, sorry to shatter your progressive dreams, but it will be UKIP and Tory :D

Paddy Power will give you 16 to 1 of your English pounds for a Tory/UKip coaltion. They're only giving me 4 to 1 of my Scottish notes for Lab/SNP! You know what they say about the bookies....lol!

UCL study;

One in Ten British born 'highly skilled' have left the country......... replaced by 2M, predominantly low numeracy foreign immigrants.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11435529/Britains-brightest-leaving-in-brain-drain-and-replaced-with-low-skilled-migrants.html

"The UCL study also found that migrants in the UK are six times more likely to have never worked than those born here.

Migrants are also more likely to be unemployed, with unemployed female migrants almost double the rate of British born."

I really couldn't give a monkeys what skin colour, religious persuasion or ethnicity these stats are made up of, the very simple fact is that our best and brightest are leaving us and being replaced by the worlds dross! That's a problem!

Labour are for the benefit masters n the antis without a shadow of a dought n as said still trigger happy banning feckers be nothin left but chaos if they get in again, think they all prob piss in the same pot but atleast with conservatives things won't get any worse for field sports in general..

• Like 1

UCL study;

One in Ten British born 'highly skilled' have left the country......... replaced by 2M, predominantly low numeracy foreign immigrants.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11435529/Britains-brightest-leaving-in-brain-drain-and-replaced-with-low-skilled-migrants.html

"The UCL study also found that migrants in the UK are six times more likely to have never worked than those born here.

Migrants are also more likely to be unemployed, with unemployed female migrants almost double the rate of British born."

I really couldn't give a monkeys what skin colour, religious persuasion or ethnicity these stats are made up of, the very simple fact is that our best and brightest are leaving us and being replaced by the worlds dross! That's a problem!

I've been wondering what the hunting is like in Australia for a while and looking into bricklaying and living there. I'm going to wait a few more years to see what happens but defiantly believe between migrants and corrupt politicians this country is f****d.
  • Like 1

:laugh: :laugh: What's it like living in fantasy land?

UKIP won't be getting anywhere near government in May and if you think they will you're seriously deluded, they'll be doing well if they manage to hold on to the 2 seats they've got.

• Solution

UCL study;

I've been wondering what the hunting is like in Australia for a while and looking into bricklaying and living there. I'm going to wait a few more years to see what happens but defiantly believe between migrants and corrupt politicians this country is f****d.

its a fantastic country .a mans place ,. but ... you think things are expensive here .. crazy costs of liveing & prices in oz ,i found the only thing cheaper was petrol & meat everything else is exorbitant prices

UCL study;

its a fantastic country .a mans place ,. but ... you think things are expensive here .. crazy costs of liveing & prices in oz ,i found the only thing cheaper was petrol & meat everything else is exorbitant prices

Fuel and BBQ is all I need for life.

UCL study;

Using pounds yes, because of the exchange rate.

When you live there you earn and spend dollars, so it is more affordable.

milliband Is a weak feeble faggot not capable of running a bath he would give the countrys heart away in an instance like the last labour lot did, I despise the little Marxist slimebag he is worse than Prescott the anti white british worker and blair the war criminal, could labour produce anything worse ?

Edited by fourlurchers