Labour Policies Post Election

Go to solution Solved by bunny tickler,

The most concerning one for me is that they appear to want to ban terrier work, as well as review the rules surrounding the breeding and selling if cats and dogs. Probably in consultation with the RSPCA.

Another attack on civil liberties dressed up as animal welfare...

Labour pandering to the sweaties again to try and bolster their flagging popularity, as said earlier, they would like a complete ban on hunting of ANY kind, and the public ownership of firearms, for so so many reasons, anyone who votes labour wants their fu*king head looking at, they are the enemy of the English people,our culture and traditions, scum the lot of them.

• Like 9

Labour pandering to the sweaties again to try and bolster their flagging popularity, as said earlier, they would like a complete ban on hunting of ANY kind, and the public ownership of firearms, for so so many reasons, anyone who votes labour wants their fu*king head looking at, they are the enemy of the English people,our culture and traditions, scum the lot of them.

I take it the bookies favourite Labour/SNP coalition doesn't float your boat then Charlie boy?

I take it the bookies favourite Labour/SNP coalition doesn't float your boat then Charlie boy?

FFS if that happens...Last person to leave plase turn out the lights.

• Like 1

If that happens then my strong unionist feelings will instantly evaporate!

• Like 1