Rip Proof Trousers .? Lol

As above , anybody know any good trousers that might hold up to few rips from barbwire fences, and that farly quite,and maybe waterproof, as I do get few rips now+then on the bloody fences .lol .I known nothing can stop a rip from the feckin stuff, but though there might something out there that's not to bad regards that job, ive tried some plastic thing type before, but sweat my knackers off in them .My wife fed up of stitching me trousers back up all the while, bloody women :laugh: I know years ago welding aprons , were very tough material , maybe something of a similar material just on the inside of the garment , just a thought lol

Welding aprons were made of leather weren't they :hmm::icon_eek: Is there something youre not telling us Ray :laugh:

yeh done some spot welding years ago lol, what we had weren't leather . just this cheap stuff , feck me leather ,the old boss would have died if you asked for them :laugh: