Lurchers With Bull In

3/4 Greyhound 1/4 bull, out of action do to injury at the moment, don't know will he ever be right! :/

Lovely looking animal,great condtion ,stronger head than a lot of 1/2Xs ive seen......only problem ive found with 3/4 breds is they lack wind and are bit reckless (100 mph) which often means a shorter life span

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this lad 3/8 bull has just done his first season ..turning into a decent animal

Good bit of bull in her not that it shows !!

Posted Images

3/4 Greyhound 1/4 bull, out of action do to injury at the moment, don't know will he ever be right! :/

Lovely looking animal,great condtion ,stronger head than a lot of 1/2Xs ive seen......only problem ive found with 3/4 breds is they lack wind and are bit reckless (100 mph) which often means a shorter life span
I'll agree with the 100 mph but they put game to bed and yes wind can be poor but a fit good should recover fast, any other x would have more wind but some lack the same drive and heart and heart is what I want in a dog!
  • Like 4

I'll agree with the 100 mph but they put game to bed and yes wind can be poor but a fit good should recover fast, any other x would have more wind but some lack the same drive and heart and heart is what I want in a dog!

Having owned 3/4s ,I found a coursing dog x 1/2 X bull do anything a 3/4 bred will and iron them what i call faults what i named out .......even when put back to a 1/2 x again so you have 3/8 5/8 with coursing blood instead of greyhound they still have loads of wind and speed

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 4