Lurchers With Bull In

And my black 3/8 5/8 which doesn't like teeth

shame about that, but some dogs once had few nips from old Charlie , just don't want to repeat it not a lot you can do about . dogs are strange animals you get little jack or pat go head to head, and big lurcher x that prob kill it in few secs , that's 3 times it size , just go to show how brave+tough little dogs are :yes:
Very true it was a massive shame for me but i have the other dog now who is only 14 months and has done everything i have threw at him [bANNED TEXT] has made me very happy some do it some dont and i have found in the few dogs i know of that dont is that they had been very mardied as a pup and i always wonderd if it was this or if it is that they either do or dont

i dont think being mardied has anything to do with it i think thats a old wives tale some of the softest dogs ive seen have been the best teeth dogs they switch on and do the job when it matters

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this lad 3/8 bull has just done his first season ..turning into a decent animal

Good bit of bull in her not that it shows !!

Posted Images

And my black 3/8 5/8 which doesn't like teeth

shame about that, but some dogs once had few nips from old Charlie , just don't want to repeat it not a lot you can do about . dogs are strange animals you get little jack or pat go head to head, and big lurcher x that prob kill it in few secs , that's 3 times it size , just go to show how brave+tough little dogs are :yes:
Very true it was a massive shame for me but i have the other dog now who is only 14 months and has done everything i have threw at him [bANNED TEXT] has made me very happy some do it some dont and i have found in the few dogs i know of that dont is that they had been very mardied as a pup and i always wonderd if it was this or if it is that they either do or dont

i dont think being mardied has anything to do with it i think thats a old wives tale some of the softest dogs ive seen have been the best teeth dogs they switch on and do the job when it matters

:thumbs:

• Like 1