Silken Windhound

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never heard of them? I've a Pomeranian here I GUARANTEE will of seen more game then anyone of them things lol..gonna breed it with a Whippet ..pups £1500 a piece,taking orders now lads lmao

At the end of the day it's all a chance they two sighthounds crossed or whatever and fact is they getting bred like it or not they working in America to their required standard and they happy with the

Lol. As the immortal bard once said: "Come on lads, let's see ur bull Xs"   And if that theory were true, surely at least a couple of the plays would have turned up on here by now.

Posted Images

Strayshot yes your absolutely right you cant tell from just one photo but when the creator of the breed says that they didnt use any working lines in the making of this breed & they were created for the showring & just to endorse this point called them "Silken Windhounds"!! As in all things its a numbers game so yes it is plausable that eventually you'll get one that can out course an Afghan. They say if you put a 100 chimps in a room with typewriters eventually they will write the works of Shakespeare so i'll keep reading your posts in the hope that one day you will write N interesting one! lol

That's bollocks about chimps.....there disgusting animals, they'd never grasp Shakespeare.....lol

I had chance of buying one off my pal out of his bitch imported from Germany ..... I was told on here by someone who has the ONLY silken wind hounds in the country that they can't be silken as they would know of them ... as I was moving house I left it but now kennels are sorted ill be getting one from his next litter

At the end of the day it's all a chance they two sighthounds crossed or whatever and fact is they getting bred like it or not they working in America to their required standard and they happy with them so why not try one hear in uk? FairPlay Flynndog bet you're enjoys itself more than its litter mates likely will hope it works out for you be interesting too see end results

• Like 3

silken windhound ? come on this is a wind up, why is any decent lurcher man listning? my labradoodle x cockapoo pups [doodlepoose] are the ultimate 3 out of 3 hare dogs, the hare pisses its self laughing. its really a silken wind=up surely. :laugh:

saw afew years ago in the u s a they were poor articles so were the borzio ,compaird to my mates runing dogs purpose bred ones his 9 month pups would leave them standing ,

no searous hunters would have them for catching hares jack rabbits , best dogs ive saw were staghound saluki lurchers , they could rock