Lucas An Bulldozer

Surely one or two out of all these Men who's seen Lucas run have got some decent footage of him! Because the clips iv seen on here and YouTube can't do the dog any justice at all for a dog that's talked about like he is! Based on what iv seen on clips bully looks far superior!!

That's all your going to see of the dog Lucas ? Thing is even the DVD of him he wasn't that great (watched it myself) from what I can see there maybe a lot of truth in all this grabbing or slabbering in Belfast term about this dog
  • Like 3

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen them both run and both very good animals, but think Lucas is the better animal on the turf he kills them anywhere, and when Lucas matched bully he was 6 and just come back from serious toe injury

One of lucas offspring

Posted Images

Seem's to a lot of Irish fella's that don't rate Lucas........all I can say at that you all must have some real good dog's....why don't you bring them over to England and tear Bulldozer and the rest a new arsehole...??? at least JM and Lucas over here regular testing his dog's on the best....not sat on computer crabbing them that do.....

• Like 2

Seem's to a lot of Irish fella's that don't rate Lucas........all I can say at that you all must have some real good dog's....why don't you bring them over to England and tear Bulldozer and the rest a new arsehole...??? at least JM and Lucas over here regular testing his dog's on the best....not sat on computer crabbing them that do.....

were in ireland fella,thats were we test our dogs,whys giving an honest opinion classed as crabbing..maybe it dosent suit some people .

• Like 1

Surely one or two out of all these Men who's seen Lucas run have got some decent footage of him! Because the clips iv seen on here and YouTube can't do the dog any justice at all for a dog that's talked about like he is! Based on what iv seen on clips bully looks far superior!!

That's all your going to see of the dog Lucas ? Thing is even the DVD of him he wasn't that great (watched it myself) from what I can see there maybe a lot of truth in all this grabbing or slabbering in Belfast term about this dog

Lucas has his own website with several vids of him running on there, and some of his offspring actually, I remember seeing it before but cant think what the page is called now, sure sombody here can stick up a link to the lucas site??

Lucas has his own website with several vids of him running on there, and some of his offspring actually, I remember seeing it before but cant think what the page is called now, sure sombody here can stick up a link to the lucas site??
it would be doing the dog a favour by sticking it up? Let people see the reason why Lucas has been the talking point in the coursing world for a few years..

The above would of been good 6 Wks ago on land that held a good number of strong fit hares

With someone like Kipper slipping them all alternately .

They would of all got the same respect and chance

No excuses .

A fair man to slip he done some of the slipping for us in the last yeats comp before the ban.Fair slips no kick ups their was 4 dogs on 2 out of 2 not bad for lads going across the water.It would have being a good test for match dogs giving the hare fair law :thumbs: