Lucas An Bulldozer

The Irish bitch that done 4/5 was unbeleivable, one of the best bitches I've seen run in a few years, garfields dog a good one to real good round cover

pics of the whole family, Red,Chanel,Kim and Sandy
Chanel will be pupping too Caps Max dog in the next 2 weeks hopefully, Max is a very good dog so pups should be good

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen them both run and both very good animals, but think Lucas is the better animal on the turf he kills them anywhere, and when Lucas matched bully he was 6 and just come back from serious toe injury

One of lucas offspring

Posted Images

Maybe the matched dog has had its slips somewhat picked for it say maybe running plough or favoured land a lot

Then consider other dog may just get lashed on every hare that gets up big slips on seed runs different land all over cause man getting invited too show his dog off and let's face it for every decent lad who wanted too see dog run few wanted to see it fail but he ran it still no snidey kick ups

What makes the better dog? Who knows depends what yA want out of them don't it

I think ran old skool rules independent slipper on neutral land maybe it all look a little different who knows

Not saying one better than other at all personaly think there's a couple of dogs that would beat both fair law or not but some dont Match or want the fame hassle that comes with it

Methinks the crabbing usually comes from peeps who think or get convinced they buying from a legend stud and therefore they on easy street it's gunna kill everything for them problems and bleating only start when they realise the bitch was actually gash n should not of bin bred from or they dont put the effort in and ruin the pup of course there's no way it's their fault no way just blame the stud dog owner simples innit

Them that's taken in by all the shit that gets said in sales patter deserve to be conned IMHO but it's a shame the pups suffer crap lives most written off well before theybshod even be running cause the next super litter on its way innit lol

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 2

Maybe the matched dog has had its slips somewhat picked for it say maybe running plough or favoured land a lot

Then consider other dog may just get lashed on every hare that gets up big slips on seed runs different land all over

What makes the better dog? Who knows depends what yA want out of them don't it

I think ran old skool rules independent slipper on neutral land maybe it all look a little different who knows

Not saying one better than other at all personaly think there's a coue of dogs that would beat both fair law or not but some dont March or want the fame hassle that comes with it

Methinks the crabbing usually comes from peeps who think or get convinced they buying from a legend stud and therefore they on easy street it's gunna kill everything for them problems and bleating only start when they realise the bitch actually gash n should not of bin bred from or they do t put the effort in and ruin the pup of course there's no way it's their fault no way just blame the stud dog owner simes innit

Them that's taken in by all the shit that gets said in sales patter deserve to be conned IMHO but it's a shame the pups suffer car lives most written off well before theybshod even be running cause the next super litter on its way innit lol

2 sides to that coin, if a stud dog isn't producing like their supposed to be doing, stud dogs owner blames men that's rearing pups to take the blame from his dog, Edited by saluki174

Very true very true mate can't argue with that Likesay I have no interest in either dog whatsoever but in Lucas case I think the fella lined too many bitches lads assumed he would produce never thought too wait until one litter was running no greed kicked in get bitch under him and sell sell obvious he not gunna hit many good uns coz there's not many too go how many men offered that sort of coin would say no? They should of picked what he went too better IMHO but likesay them who turned up with bitches have too take share of blame as well

• Like 3

it's far to late for everyone to realize the dog can't produce the damage is done his pockets are lined with your hard earned cash youse all should've listed at the start,I'm sick of hearing about this tube, bulldozer seems to be the dog everyone should keep an eye on for the future

• Like 3

it's far to late for everyone to realize the dog can't produce the damage is done his pockets are lined with your hard earned cash youse all should've listed at the start,I'm sick of hearing about this tube, bulldozer seems to be the dog everyone should keep an eye on for the future

well put

Bulldozer wont produce as much waste simply cos the owner handles the dogs and his affairs far too well, I think some lads could turn up grand in hand n bitch on leash and simply be turned away cos they a crew who know there onions they wont line it unless it will work or has higher chance of

other fella come over sea on a wing and prayer I know good few sets of lads who have took him out bought bred stuff using his dog,they have taken him too loads of land and he simply slips the dog and he does the business, he kills hares other dogs cant he consistent which is almost holy grail , like or dislike the man his dog turned out well and is one of the top running dogs in last few years that's fact not fiction, so therefore he should be judged solely on that his hare killing ability

the other side the breeding litters etc I don't know ins and outs heard bits and bobs but when you own a dog like that you end up with a lot of 'mates' likesay invites here there and everywhere you gnn meet some lads ya simply cant say no to and also you can end up obliged cos they sporting days out, whatever the fella has made money out of it, but like I said before so have many others most end up crabbed at some point most simply don't care money speaks and then theres the old pearl nobody forces anyone to line or buy anything , you make your own choice at end of day then oit becomes your fault if it goes wrong, but fairplay it human nature to blame others, if he spent the money on h9s family dogs etc fair play he never robbed it or took it by force

none of us knows what would happen if all of a sudden we had a top notch dog and money being offered left right and centre, until we do we cant really say can we , its each to their own :thumbs:

seen a few irish dogs this season when lads came over don't think there was a lucas or bully pup amongst em , but will say this they was slipped fair n killed some hares on fens and other land so theres plenty of choice for you lds to go at , maybe Lucas wont produce what youse want he hs hit notes with some lads so they happy that's summat is it not? maybe bully wont provide the ultimate irish hare dog either has much nipper stuff had an impact over their? the line was there before bully and producing so is there any Barny stuff their? or Ozzy?

The Irish bitch that done 4/5 was unbeleivable, one of the best bitches I've seen run in a few years, garfields dog a good one to real good round cover

nice dogs, does some of there breeding go back to January jack and some borzoi blood in there aswell
yes January jack is back in breeding on both sides, borzoi is back in just chanels side

Chanel will be pupping too Caps Max dog in the next 2 weeks hopefully, Max is a very good dog so pups should be good
yea should be a good litter, seen a few clips of max looks a good dog fast and tight, is Chanel the mother to Kim then
  • Like 1

yea should be a good litter, seen a few clips of max looks a good dog fast and tight, is Chanel the mother to Kim then
yes she's the mother Kim,Sandy,Polly and many more mate