Stolen Dogs

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Muslim Gamekeeper bet I would be even less popular than I am now LOL

me personally no,when i walk or work the dogs,thats what i do,and theres no shops,when i shop i dont take dogs, i like to keep my dogs private and would never leave them unattended.to many nutters out

Heres mine

Posted Images

Unfortunately the police dont show much interest in stolen dogs especially any of the running breeds. The RSPCA is the same only trying to prosecute people with working dogs.n One of the major problems is that since dog licences were finished dogs are now classed as civil matters when it suits the police and cps unless they can prosecute for hunting. Dog licences should be reintroduced then the police would be legally obliged to investigate matters related to a licensed animal you should start a petition to get dog licencing reintroduced and a repeal of the hunting ban.

Wasnt aware of that DB so when compulsary chipping comes into force will that alter the law, or is it just another money spinner.

Without going back and reading whole thread

What petition ?

How's it turned into an argument ?

I was just looking to see about stolen dogs

i know what you mean lol,all i know is if my missus asked me to help change a nappy and leave my dogs tied up outside she get the big feck off :laugh:

infact thinking about it she wouldnt be so stupid as to ask,she got the dogs back and fair play very lucky lesson learnt atb

• Like 1

So, we have endless pages of argument/personal insults thrown and all because a girl: (I looked on her profile and she is only 17 years old:) has got herself into an sticky situation over how not to portray herself on an internet forum, and in particular a forum that is poisoned with hate and suspicion, which I grant isn't surprising given the prejudice/hate/abuse we hunters experience on a daily basis both in real life and on the net.

If we take her tale at face value then I can quite understand her desire to get a petition going, but sadly I don't think it will do any good whatsoever. The law is patently determined to ignore this type of crime, regardless of the thieves' motives. And the police force is being steadily reduced all the time. I was speaking to a copper who came and removed an alcoholic from my house (long and irrelevant story but one which illustrates the rise of addiction and the increase in drug related crimes,) . Anyway, this copper told me that 10 years ago there would have been 26 coppers out of an evening in this area. Today there are only 6! I'm not coming down on the side of the police, far from it, as I've also been on the wrong end of their spiteful suspicions, but I do try to see both sides of any picture, and dog theft just ain't terribly high on their list of priorities, just as burglary isn't either.

However, I do find it strange that a gamekeeper's wife, and the game keeper himself, would be so naive as to tie up two lurchers in front of a shop. Surely there's been enough publicity by now for them to know that dogs tied up in front of shops etc get stolen all the time?

• Like 2

Hello skycat,

Yes I am 17 years old, that is completely irrelevant and I think I have earned my woman's stripes. I don't see it as a sticky situation due to the fact there are so many views so alot of people know I'm doing a petition, lets be honest there was only a few that commented, and may I add most of you give up before you have tried, and also from earlier in your comment, the government loves a youngster taking charge and the most of the time something is done regardless of how minute it may be. Its quite annoying as clearly some of you can be sensible, and cant say anything interesting so its always insults or they cant think so they repeat what someone else has already said. I know why your all paranoid.. Its because half of you are taking part in illegal activities. May I add I'm not stupid for not knowing what a catty is, you are all aware that different parts of the country have different abbreviations. Most of you have probably had bad encounters with gamekeepers so you tar them with the same brush.. It would seem that before I joined this group there were arguments anyway so I have done no harm. I know men dislike a woman who has a strong head and over opinionated, has to have the last word. Its up to you lot what the out come of this is.

• Like 1