Drones , Invasion Of Privacy ?

recently there a drone buzzing all around here , i cant find anyone working it yet , now who gives them the right to buzz over someones property ? are they looking for something to steal ,weigh up your set up ? spy on yer mrs or daughters ? same as if your a keeper or farmer someone looking at the pens ? tell you what ,am i paranoid , cos im bloody fed up of it all over the land here , basically what would happen if it would fall out the sky at some point whilst over your property :hmm::thumbs:

Tuck yourself away out of sight and hit it with an airgun pellet maybe ? Don't forget some of them have live view cameras on them, the operator can be viewing from quite a distance away. But he can't see through a cammo net :whistling:

• Like 1

Depends how exspensive it is. 500-700 will get you thermal and it wont id you but will see you in your garden lol

true. To be honest I would risk it. Listen for it coming, point rifle up to where it usually goes and remain still (behind net) then when it appears move SLOWLY to aim and ...pop, it's down !

• Like 1