• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God I love this

And hes a cnut

I like all the really old blues stuff so for me it would be names like BB King,Elmore and Homesick James,Maxwell St Jimmy Davis,John Lee Hooker.......and more recently Tommy Emmanuel.

Posted Images

john squire and mani from the stone roses.

Squire is fantastic,Mani aint bad if this thread was for best drummer Reni would be my number1 choice the bloke is absolute classs

seen them loads before they came on the scene .reni was unbelievable with the sticks in his hand.im 45 on Monday and still have them on in my truck all day long.

Squire is fantastic,Mani aint bad if this thread was for best drummer Reni would be my number1 choice the bloke is absolute classs

seen them loads before they came on the scene .reni was unbelievable with the sticks in his hand.im 45 on Monday and still have them on in my truck all day long.
Apparently he can play bass better than mani as well.

McCartney was a bass guitarist, and pretty average one at that. How about Frampton, Page, or even the old master who all the top guys claim as an influence, Bert Weedon ?

McCartney is more than just a bass player ...

Yeh you're right.....but a truly great guitarist???......point me in the direction of the records I've missed please.....I'm open minded..

the title of the topic is favourite guitar players.. mccartney is one of mine :thumbs:

• Like 1

Brian may.Clapton.mc cartney are you fellas mental.Zack Wilde.tom Morello.Angus young the best in the world

Aye Brian May, his playing me be decent, but lacks any soul.

And hes a cnut

true, just watched that doc of him last year, he banging on about foxes ,brock , they all have souls, and a right to live (he says), well about chickens or lambs that foxes kill , or the farmer who lost a herd of cattle from TB that brock passed on to them . Don't they have a soul as well , same as rats,, snakes, all living things got souls , but he don't bang on about them. because they don't have the cuddle feel about them :hmm: . And even though some farmers can be twats at times, you have to feel for them, when they have put down a herd , even though most of what they produce ends up on your dinner plate, still terrible thing to see the herd wiped out, but he is very good on the old guitar :yes:

• Like 2