Opinions On What % In A Bull X Gh

i nor johnny said that gaz what we said was put everything in to those pups they might just do want you want and we were polite and didnt want to cause offence then the none of business started like roybo said we did try and be constructive but gaf didnt take some comments to well and i did mention about how much graft he had for his dogs and maybe needs to take stock of what he has and needs again i said not a dig and if he is after a dog i said what about something like roybo or foxdigger bred again trying to be constructive

I never said anyone caused offence or was impolite.

But a few people IMPLIED that he shouldn't get another dog. Hinted at how much work or time he's got. Which nobody knows.

Honest question, in his position would you bring in another dog or breed another the same as his pups but minus the whippet? Does anybody else see anything whippety about them pups?

A guy down my local pub told me only homosexuals and girls breed dogs with whippet in them.

what am i then gaz i don't want to be gay f**k it i will be a girl :laugh::laugh:

you can be what ever you want plenty time on your hands lol

• Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I run a half x as you no and and he's has a lot to offer in the tasks I ask of him and dose the job to a high standered . Also I have a 5/8s 3/8s and he also dose everything I ask of him this is a pic

Okay for starters, as someone who gets less opportunity to get out lamping than others - I need 2 dogs. I work nights so when that night off work crops up - I AM GOING OUT. So I need 2 dogs to guarant

Halfx for vermin. You want to run fast stuff then outcross to a decent coursing type. Hardly rocket science. Tbh folk get too hung up percentages and end up breeding for looks instead of workability.

Posted Images

i nor johnny said that gaz what we said was put everything in to those pups they might just do want you want and we were polite and didnt want to cause offence then the none of business started like roybo said we did try and be constructive but gaf didnt take some comments to well and i did mention about how much graft he had for his dogs and maybe needs to take stock of what he has and needs again i said not a dig and if he is after a dog i said what about something like roybo or foxdigger bred again trying to be constructive

But a few people IMPLIED that he shouldn't get another dog. Hinted at how much work or time he's got. Which nobody knows.

Honest question, in his position would you bring in another dog or breed another the same as his pups but minus the whippet? Does anybody else see anything whippety about them pups?
A guy down my local pub told me only homosexuals and girls breed dogs with whippet in them.

what am i then gaz i don't want to be gay f**k it i will be a girl :laugh::laugh:

Hahahaha

:laugh: i will see whay guy in pub thinks tomorrow when i sink a few lol

• Like 1

Live and let live.I got a pup here.not even started yet to be fair.and add love another pup. Very tempented.. But this little bitxh needs all my time. All wait.give her a few seasons and who no's ..but all concetrait on her first

• Like 1

That bit of whippet should make that much difference ,

my bitch is smaller than i wanted tbh roy and was hoping they would be rough but they just have a good thick coat

a good double coated dog will with stand any wetha conditions betta than some open coated roughs i suppose if one his looking for ashetics in a hound well something else . atb bunnys

• Like 1

Ffs, what's wrong with going out say once every ten days or two weeks? Quality over quantity

ta be honest rooster mysell would be be pulling ne hair out once every ten to 14 days lol all walk the lanes om ta moon for exercise both for the dog and mesell. atb bunnys.

• Like 1