Drone

Right we've all seen the odd video here and there of dogs with go pro's strapped to them running round. To be honest it's like watching a washing machine go round half the time. Has anybody on here used a drone to film their dogs? I'm toying with the idea of getting a cheepy drone with a camera to film the dogs in the field. Not expecting a lot from them at £30-40 but I think it would be good to see them running from a different angle rather than just be at floor level.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bought the lad a remote control helicopter for christmas nearly took the next door neighbours car out,then lost control shit myself gave my lad the control and went in doors. ...so have a bit of pra

I dont even take a camera out never mind a drone, every one i know who,s been done for dog work have one thing in commom, photo,s.

Lol funny enough hes not but he is a in the israelian military,,does raids in gaza and all sorts mad fecker

bought the lad a remote control helicopter for christmas nearly took the next door neighbours

car out,then lost control shit myself gave my lad the control and went in doors. :angel: ...so have a bit of practice first

or your dog could be a bit minced up :thumbs:

• Like 3

I know back in 2013 the RSPCA had asked the government to fund a scheme to back them so they could use them on the Fens as an aid to help prosecute hare coursers, not sure if it ever got backed by those in power or not to be honest as it all went hush hush? Imo it would be better flying the damn things over the head of those on the terrorist watch list would they not!!

• Like 1