Shorter All Rounders

What does all round mean to you ??? Not a dig wales1234 that bitch is a tidy lookimg mutt when i seen her but how would she fair on a hare on big field even on lamp. Im yet to see an alrounder well one that is any real use at each task. Always been brought up on horses for courses and if you do all of lurcher spectrum own two mutts as i put alot of money forward that no 1 dog will do it all to a satisfactory standard. Just my take. Not on how veritile the game is and the ground is in the uk. From field to fen from dig to ferret to day and night to flat land to hill to lamp or to course and from wales to england to scotland then ireland and back. Has anyone really done all with a mutt to a really suitable standard. Allrounder myth

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the all rounder thing again,it'll a cause a row again,on what an all rounder is.Especially if it don't shoot,catch red deer ,round sheep up do a rubiks cube lol

12tts 10 weeks old

19TTS AND AS STRONG AS A HAMSTER

Posted Images

What does all round mean to you ??? Not a dig wales1234 that bitch is a tidy lookimg mutt when i seen her but how would she fair on a hare on big field even on lamp. Im yet to see an alrounder well one that is any real use at each task. Always been brought up on horses for courses and if you do all of lurcher spectrum own two mutts as i put alot of money forward that no 1 dog will do it all to a satisfactory standard. Just my take. Not on how veritile the game is and the ground is in the uk. From field to fen from dig to ferret to day and night to flat land to hill to lamp or to course and from wales to england to scotland then ireland and back. Has anyone really done all with a mutt to a really suitable standard. Allrounder myth

If it was not to a suitable standard then it was not an allrounder,myth?,nah,commitment and a zealous quest.

If it was not to a suitable standard then it was not an allrounder,myth?,nah,commitment and a zealous quest.
What zealous mean...

What zealous mean...

A purpose in life only few have the minerals for,plus the jukel to aid their quest for the Grail,sorry,not a jukel but a mutt that as attained the Grail and its progeny that attain it with the same vigour.I wish i owned that youthful vigour,ignorance and energy that these mutts relished assunder.

• Like 2

A mates dog 21 or 22 inc spins them like mad

Looks a topper mate any more pics to add ?
here's a little bitch I bred,bout 23 inc pleased how she's turned out

Real smart dog that

That's two things you don't understand

The meaning of all rounder and zealous

Everyones view of an all rounder is different. What i trying to say . my own opinion that they dont exsist. Not something that can do it all. Stick its head in a dig pull out the stripe then maybe run 3/3 on fens. Maybe its the word ALL i dont like. Seen some come close but not everthing to a good standard to be called a allrounder. I see it as a sell fix nothing more or less. Thats my own opinion :) nothing about understandimg

To me a dog sticking it's head in a whole to pull something out is not lurcher work to me any game dog can do that,

An all rounder to me is a dog they can hunt chase catch and dispach what ever it comes across I'm not saying 3/3 on fen I'm mean a dog that can catch must of what it comes across to a decent standard jmo

Out of interest now i got plenty of dig perm for both types and plenty of ground for the long ear in the day on fairish size fields 60-150+acre and we can take alook at few bambi and maybe a lamp. I would even put anyone up i would like to see 1 lurcher do it all to a decent enough standard. Someone please show me what im missing. Few guys no on here i got all the perm. Need my eyes opening as i must of lived a sheltered life :)

To me a dog sticking it's head in a whole to pull something out is not lurcher work to me any game dog can do that,

An all rounder to me is a dog they can hunt chase catch and dispach what ever it comes across I'm not saying 3/3 on fen I'm mean a dog that can catch must of what it comes across to a decent standard jmo

What im trying to get at everyone view of allrounder is different. I gave my OPINION. Thats it an opinion.

No we hunt above ground if not caught it dug would expect lurcher to pull. Like said had some come close to doing ALL mayne should be named part rounder lol