Hypothetical Question !

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not interested in the idea of " oh he wouldn't so I wont, or fk em cause hes wearing a uniform, its a case of I think im a decent human being and I would afford someone the help and respect I think

They'd have prayer mats rolled up in their pockets

Posted Images

In some people's eyes I maybe black but I'm glad I'm not English

Why ? Can you give a reasoned answer without invoking any racial aggro? I would honestly like to know.

What race are you ?

Edited by rodp

I would like to say pull over and blow there heads of but even if you did save a coppers life by killing the person attacking them you would still get charged with murder.

how about if you just blasted there legs, enough crippled them , that way its not murder , and you could say you shot them like that to stop them killing the police . I bet the law would go your side then :yes:

• Like 1

anybody that interfered really shouldn't be holding an fac

Why not if it's perfectly legal, which it is to my understanding?

If your home is invaded then you can defend yourself with a gun. Under the same law you can defend others...

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

I think because to hold an fac you're supposed to be of a calm and non violent disposition. Don't really know the answer to this one.

If your home is invaded then you can defend yourself with a gun. Under the same law you can defend others...

it against the law to discharge a firearm on a public road..

I think because to hold an fac you're supposed to be of a calm and non violent disposition. Don't really know the answer to this one.

Defending someones life is not limited to violent people or unhinged.

Not if that action is required for a reasonable level of force to protect the life of the officer.

Not if that action is required for a reasonable level of force to protect the life of the officer.

if the officer was bashing the head in of some muzzie with his baton would you shoot him aswell

• Like 1

In some people's eyes I maybe black but I'm glad I'm not English

Why ? Can you give a reasoned answer without invoking any racial aggro? I would honestly like to know.

What race are you ?

Half Muslim is that good enough

Yep, fine. Why though are you glad you're not English but still live here ? I assume you were born here so this is your homeland. What do you dislike about the English.

If you answer factually we should be able to have a reasoned discussion without any bother. Or pm me, I am interested.

I know two of my mates, one's a Sikh and he likes it here but is proud of his heritage. The other one, a muslim from Kashmir couldn't give a monkeys, he likes it here, speaks Black Country and is a right laugh.

Problem is, would they accept it was your place to protect the officer? At the very least I'll bet you would never see your fac again

if the officer was bashing the head in of some muzzie with his baton would you shoot him aswell

I don't think that I said that I would shoot anybody. Just what is legal. A police officer battoning a criminal is kinda what they do... so unless I thought the officer was committing a crime then no I'd do f**k all.