Hypothetical Question !

anybody that interfered really shouldn't be holding an fac

Why not if it's perfectly legal, which it is to my understanding?

If your home is invaded then you can defend yourself with a gun. Under the same law you can defend others...

it against the law to discharge a firearm on a public road..

Not if that action is required for a reasonable level of force to protect the life of the officer.

ok I know of a case were a young fella playing football in the street got shot in the leg..his father lifted the goose gun an shot the culprit as he made his escape take a guess of the result..an nobody died

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not interested in the idea of " oh he wouldn't so I wont, or fk em cause hes wearing a uniform, its a case of I think im a decent human being and I would afford someone the help and respect I think

They'd have prayer mats rolled up in their pockets

Posted Images

If your home is invaded then you can defend yourself with a gun. Under the same law you can defend others...

Not if that action is required for a reasonable level of force to protect the life of the officer.

Problem is, would they accept it was your place to protect the officer? At the very least I'll bet you would never see your fac again

Well I dont know, but you have that right in law. The only wiggle room is what's reasonable force... lethal force is reasonable when the only choice is to kill the guilty or let the guilty kill the innocent.

ok I know of a case were a young fella playing football in the street got shot in the leg..his father lifted the goose gun an shot the culprit as he made his escape take a guess of the result..an nobody died

But that isn't an example of self defense or defending another. That was pure hot blooded revenge.

If an extremist was on a mass killing spree and in the process of doing a copper and you could save that copper by killing the madman, then that's reasonable and legal.

• Like 1

I suppose it is, don't know if I would want to test it out though against one of those civil rights lawyers :hmm: And you could bet your bottom dollar they would be on the prowl, even if CPS dropped the case.

• Like 1

But that isn't an example of self defense or defending another. That was pure hot blooded revenge.

If an extremist was on a mass killing spree and in the process of doing a copper and you could save that copper by killing the madman, then that's reasonable and legal.

he didn't shoot em a week later it all happn in seconds..he went jail for 4 years an lost his guns

he didn't shoot em a week later it all happn in seconds..he went jail for 4 years an lost his guns

I know mate, but it doesn't change anything, the threat was over and he shot in hot blooded revenge. Had there been another shooter and the old man shot him as an immediate threat it'd of been legal.

There has to be an immediate perceived threat to life to use lethal force.

• Like 1

In some people's eyes I maybe black but I'm glad I'm not English

Why ? Can you give a reasoned answer without invoking any racial aggro? I would honestly like to know.

What race are you ?

Half Muslim is that good enough
that's not a race ;)
  • Like 2

Reading this thread the fear of being branded a racist is scaring most people of telling the truth about what their views really are, i do not condone violence but i find it hard to sit back and listen to the bullshit that is being spouted . Yes i would view the situation and if the need arose i would use my gun, as would many others on here. No doubt certain ethnic minorities? would have a field day in the press about how their peace loving religion was being insulted, and the liberals and other assorted tree huggers would come out in support of them. I for one will never be converted to the multi cultural system, its a time bomb just waiting to explode. :hmm:

• Like 4

The guy int pub said any guy with a half a spine would intervene an jail be last thing on his mind

That's OK then, I'll pull the trigger and he can do the time for me :thumbs: Sorted !

He said If you scared of the time, just drive straight buy to the pantaloon shop and live a long happy life under sharia

It's not just scared of the time. How about the business going tits up while I'm away, or not being at my daughters wedding, or coming out to no money because it's all gone to keep the family. Coming out to no house, no motors, no Argo's, no guns, etc, etc.

Guy int pub obviously leads a different lifestyle to me and if he's happy with it then so be it, who am I to argue.

Reading this thread the fear of being branded a racist is scaring most people of telling the truth about what their views really are, i do not condone violence but i find it hard to sit back and listen to the bullshit that is being spouted . Yes i would view the situation and if the need arose i would use my gun, as would many others on here. No doubt certain ethnic minorities? would have a field day in the press about how their peace loving religion was being insulted, and the liberals and other assorted tree huggers would come out in support of them. I for one will never be converted to the multi cultural system, its a time bomb just waiting to explode. :hmm:

I think you have misunderstood the point of this thread. It's not about race or religion, it's about whether (A) you would / could pull the trigger and (B ) what the outcome would be.

Edited by rodp

The guy int pub said any guy with a half a spine would intervene an jail be last thing on his mind

That's OK then, I'll pull the trigger and he can do the time for me :thumbs: Sorted !

He said If you scared of the time, just drive straight buy to the pantaloon shop and live a long happy life under sharia

It's not just scared of the time. How about the business going tits up while I'm away, or not being at my daughters wedding, or coming out to no money because it's all gone to keep the family. Coming out to no house, no motors, no Argo's, no guns, etc, etc.

Guy int pub obviously leads a different lifestyle to me and if he's happy with it then so be it, who am I to argue.

You asked the question? Once it starts. An it has, I doubt business an marriage and things will matter as much as survival. Its only get worse

But if it's legal you still keep everything.

I think you have misunderstood the point of this thread. It's not about race or religion, it's about whether (A) you would / could pull the trigger and (B ) what the outcome would be.

Did not misunderstand the question A yes no problem . B in this country i think me being white caucasian the answer is pretty obvious,