I think it's possible I could be.But she is known as a bit of a slag

you still slept with her though :laugh: ..to be honest it would be a blessing if the kiddies dad is someone else judging by the sounds of your attitude

We`ve all done things we regret Kay :laugh:. Shit, the girls are just as bad as the blokes these days, especially in the cities and Navy towns.. I cant remember how many times Ive been taken advantage of.. :tongue2:

• Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you still slept with her though ..to be honest it would be a blessing if the kiddies dad is someone else judging by the sounds of your attitude

think of the child and forget the financial output,you made it you help rear it,

Then do the right thing. Find out for sure and man up to your responsibilities, if you have any. You will regret any other path you take that might seem easiest now.

I was alwayd told bever have se with someone that you would not be prepared to have a baby with. I dont mean pay maintenance i mean be a proper family maybe thats a bit old fashioned but think of the kid not having a dad around or not knowing who he is. I have two girls with my wife and if 15% of your wages is all they take you are laughing, i dont want to work out how much mine cost me. Bottom line is though its not about the money the deed has been done and if you are its time you need to spend not money. Give a child a grand in cash or play with them for a day they will pick play every time they have no concept of money

I was alwayd told bever have se with someone that you would not be prepared to have a baby with. I dont mean pay maintenance i mean be a proper family maybe thats a bit old fashioned but think of the kid not having a dad around or not knowing who he is. I have two girls with my wife and if 15% of your wages is all they take you are laughing, i dont want to work out how much mine cost me. Bottom line is though its not about the money the deed has been done and if you are its time you need to spend not money. Give a child a grand in cash or play with them for a day they will pick play every time they have no concept of money

I've been through it all mate, I used to pay by standing order until my ex wanted to play funny buggers thinking she would financially rape me. When it all got settled turned out my payment was £3 a week less, should have seen the look on the cows face when I picked my daughter up hahaha!

You need to know the truth for the child's sake ... It hasn't asked to be brought in to the world .. And believe me it's not great being brought up thing your dad doesn't want to know

I want to know the child of course I do if I'm proven to be the father .i also want custody which in going to fight for in court to get my name put on the birth certificate the child's mum is now a druggie and alcoholic the social services are aware of this and have a child protection plan on her .theres no way I'm giving her money to fuel her drug habit. Thanks kieron

Edited by kieron1980

if it's yours mate your proper fcuked!! I was caught out shagging some tart and now paying the price, the CSA is crippling me while the fat slag of a mother on benefits is laughing her head off ...... I can't even do overtime without them taking more off me!!

In future remember ........ ' DONT BE A FOOL AND COVER YOUR TOOL' ( if only I'd had done that four years ago )

if it's yours mate your proper fcuked!! I was caught out shagging some tart and now paying the price, the CSA is crippling me while the fat slag of a mother on benefits is laughing her head off ...... I can't even do overtime without them taking more off me!!

In future remember ........ ' DONT BE A FOOL AND COVER YOUR TOOL' ( if only I'd had done that four years ago )

• Like 1