Out Ratting

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

Hi and we salute the Plumber on the ratting job shown this post..

We have a big (boy) Jack , built like a tank, almost 2 yrs now Parson Jack Russell & his litter sister (fast & fearsome) ''Cleopatra'' ready for the fray & now bored with not getting started on the big ''Rs''.

Their dad ''Patch'' has a 50+ night job on farms round Sussex when his owner takes the fancy.

So: From this side:

Would be VERY interested to contact a ratting pack to see what our ''litter-louts'' or ( ''canine NEETs '' as my wife refers to them) can become if we can bet them into some FUN & vermin control. with like minded PJRs.

Gatwick area / Land Rover available to transport bods + dogs 24 / 7 and 15 -20 mls radius.

Ask for David or Evi Rose

Ref ''Jack'' & ''Cleopatera'' ratter trainees !

PS Will be pleased to shove some pics of the dogs in a Zip if requested.

No Cleanspade..but Im going to get one..trying all sorts at the minute, rigged an extra light to my camera, when your not shooting in daylight its a lot of hard work to get them right.

your going to have to get out with us and I will show you how Im doing it..

The tri colour is a good grafter, we had his mother up on the same night, we are taking all different dogs with us at the minute to get a good cross section..WHWT will be able to give more info on this dog when he comes on..

cheers. i will be getting a speedlite for my camera. hoping it will help me around the sheds etc. i would love to get out with you one day.. maybe next year i'll have a decent lense by then. lol. keep up the good work. :thumbs: