Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

I dont think you will be disappointed stabba, the beam at distance could be maybe a bit tighter if a lad was very fussy but in my opinion and two other lads i know with them (one a k40 the other a k50) they are very happy with them. The dogs running the beam of these lamps are not complaining and sweeping alot of game with em! I have nothing to gain by promoting these lamps , only reason i posted is because i bought and am using one and think they are very good. Price wise they are less than the price of a good lithium pack on its own. Good value for money in my eyes. If you spend hours and hours on a night out a spare set of charged batts in your pocket and your ok for an extra 3hours full beam. The batts are a longer slightly thicker version of the AA batts so you wouldn't even notice 4 of them in your pocket. Def let us know what you think of it stabba, but remember the batts you buy will have a big bearing on your run time, atb mate.

• Like 3

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

well looks like my new year is starting off like last year this is the over priced peace of shit that debun sell for £120 quid sport light 210 had good things to say about when new but few season 3 switches dimmer broke but fixed under warrenty wires fixs twice now its switch as gone wire to bulb as broke and i think i jest broke the dimmer taking it apart :huh: i hope the k50 will be the way to go

Picture4128_zps6a16ee57.jpg

that exactly what I've Been doing today mate I can't seem to find where it's broke.bought a bulb just on case etc nightmare this new battery doesn't seem to work either lol

well looks like my new year is starting off like last year this is the over priced peace of shit that debun sell for £120 quid sport light 210 had good things to say about when new but few season 3 switches dimmer broke but fixed under warrenty wires fixs twice now its switch as gone wire to bulb as broke and i think i jest broke the dimmer taking it apart :huh: i hope the k50 will be the way to go

that exactly what I've Been doing today mate I can't seem to find where it's broke.bought a bulb just on case etc nightmare this new battery doesn't seem to work either lol

for the money we pay they are shit mate,theres not to them but trubl

well looks like my new year is starting off like last year this is the over priced peace of shit that debun sell for £120 quid sport light 210 had good things to say about when new but few season 3 switches dimmer broke but fixed under warrenty wires fixs twice now its switch as gone wire to bulb as broke and i think i jest broke the dimmer taking it apart :huh: i hope the k50 will be the way to goPicture4128_zps6a16ee57.jpg

lloydy you'd f**k a good cnut up

one of my lamps is f****d roy can't for the life of me find out what it is

well looks like my new year is starting off like last year this is the over priced peace of shit that debun sell for £120 quid sport light 210 had good things to say about when new but few season 3 switches dimmer broke but fixed under warrenty wires fixs twice now its switch as gone wire to bulb as broke and i think i jest broke the dimmer taking it apart :huh: i hope the k50 will be the way to goPicture4128_zps6a16ee57.jpg

lloydy you'd f**k a good cnut up

ILL FUK YOU c**t

FD how long to get to you after you orded it mate

About 5 days roughly i think mate, customs held them for a day untill i paid the import tax on them then they were released and delivered the day after i paid customs. Im not sure if the ones on ebay include customs payment or not, some sellers include it in the price others just sell snd ship snd let the buyer handle the duty.