Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

Wouldn't power it Dai supposed to be 12v 9.8 a/h won't light a 25w bulb something not right

Is that one of the ones off ebay you were on about earlier roy?

yes mate ,can't fathom it mate ,had my lamp in bit as the wire had snapped then noticed the bulb had gone,then can't get power from this battery for some reason,theres a power on light on the side but when i attach wires it goes out....need a multi tester.

only £20 worth a try i suppose

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

If you pop k50 torch into google I found them for less than 50$ plus shipping. Only problem is they were out if stock :laugh:

Lol, typical!!

Stabba if your not happy with your one i will buy it from you for whatever you pay in total for it since your only going on my opinion buying it.

• Like 1

Wouldn't power it Dai supposed to be 12v 9.8 a/h won't light a 25w bulb something not right

Is that one of the ones off ebay you were on about earlier roy?

yes mate ,can't fathom it mate ,had my lamp in bit as the wire had snapped then noticed the bulb had gone,then can't get power from this battery for some reason,theres a power on light on the side but when i attach wires it goes out....need a multi tester.only £20 worth a try i suppose

Ill have a look at them on ebay again, i know some of them wont give a high output, as in it will give 12volts and has a 9.8amp capacity but it may only power small loads and not power hi-drain loads!! Them packs could be designed to power electronic stuff with tiny loads for weeks rather than a big load for a couple of hours, sounds that way if when you connect the lamp and turn it on the led on the batt dies.... Its circuitry wont allow it to draw that much current...i.e. Overloading it..... Only just a guess tho as i know fek all about your batt!!!

Just looked on fleabay roy, it says powers cameras and electronics...... Think that they are designed for minimal loads mate.... There are other lithium ion batts on there for golf buggies and motor bikes that support larger current draws, way still really light and way cheaper than the deben packs..... Dont take it for granted that the one you have wont work tho, thats only from what little i know about them!

I dont think so mate, they arent really designed for our game but they do do it well. Im sure if a lad was handy with a hacksaw and file you'd modify a lightforce filter to sit nicely into the head as there is a rim extending out past the glass on them.

thanks f/d ...just thought it may have lit a car indicator bulb directly wired for a second or 2 ,but as i say only £20 so worth a punt

Just send it back roy, every internet purchase to the best of my knowledge carries a 14day cooling off period where you can return the item if it doesn't suit.

• Like 1

Been having a little read up on these notice on another forum they done a group buy and got a very good deal I wonder if anything could be sorted for the members on here?

Tell you what, ive spoken to the sales rep alot before i bought my two and she emailed after that to see how i am getting on with them. Let stabba get and try his one and give his opinion on them. After that if there is still a bit of interest in them i will try get a deal on say 25 or 30 of them together and see what prices i get back if ye are interested,

• Like 6

Been having a little read up on these notice on another forum they done a group buy and got a very good deal I wonder if anything could be sorted for the members on here?

Tell you what, ive spoken to the sales rep alot before i bought my two and she emailed after that to see how i am getting on with them. Let stabba get and try his one and give his opinion on them. After that if there is still a bit of interest in them i will try get a deal on say 25 or 30 of them together and see what prices i get back if ye are interested,

Great idea. Subject to hearing what stabba has to say, count me in on this. I still use a lead acid battery but I'm getting a bit long in the tooth for lugging that about. Had intended to buy myself a lithium battery, but having read this thread I'd rather go down the K50 road I reckon.

• Like 1