Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

Fox Digger, I got the money just don't know how to get it to you mate? not any good with the tranfer money stuff. But I would have one if it's not to late and it's not a pain in the a*se.

You could go the bank tommorow and pay it in over the counter.

How red? I aready have the money in the bank, just don't know how to transfer it.

Just to save me from keep on looking back in earlier posts what date would they arrive?

Fox Digger, I got the money just don't know how to get it to you mate? not any good with the tranfer money stuff. But I would have one if it's not to late and it's not a pain in the a*se.

How red? I aready have the money in the bank, just don't know how to transfer it.

Just to save me from keep on looking back in earlier posts what date would they arrive?

PM fox digger for his bank details. Then go into your bank and tell them you want to make a transfer to his bank. Give your bank all the details that fox digger gives you and that's it, sorted. Takes all of 5 minutes.

• Like 1

PM fox digger for his bank details. Then go into your bank and tell them you want to make a transfer to his bank. Give your bank all the details that fox digger gives you and that's it, sorted. Takes all of 5 minutes.

I can do it now I think with my bankin card thing

Sorry mate I was busy then. I will pm him now. PM sent to FD waiting for reply.

Edited by flipbull

Pm sent,

Pm sent

Pm sent

Pm sent

Chhers mate recieved. Reply sent

Thats it now mate, lines are closed!!! I have got all the payments now, and everything sorted. I hope ive answered all yer questions and everyone is happy enough.

I am now off for a week in spain with a nice few quid spending money.... Pmsl!!!

The money will be transferred to china first thing in the morn along with all yer details. The lamps will leave china about 4 days after they have received the payment. She told me tracking numbers will be provided also so ye can keep an eye on where they are, ( more fekin mailing for me to get the numbers out to ye)!!!

18 lamps, 15 people and 15 address, not so bad, fair play for taking the plunge folks and i hope they fill many a bag for ye and provide some memorable nights out!

And thank you to those that transferred a few quid extra, very decent of ye.

I will keep ye posted,

ATB, FD

• Like 3