Financial Armageddon, Total Collapse Of The British Economy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 teenage daughters and a wife......ive been in financial Armageddon for ages lol

In the Himalayas there was a monastery of very well to do monks. These monks were extremely wealthy and they owed all their wealth to the yak's that they kept. The yak's fed them, clothed them, were u

Joe the torries wouldn't let that happen they tell us the truth all the time l0l

In the Himalayas there was a monastery of very well to do monks. These monks were extremely wealthy and they owed all their wealth to the yak's that they kept. The yak's fed them, clothed them, were used as beasts of burden, in fact the yak's produced everything they needed to accumulate their wealth.

All they had to do was to throw the yak's hay every day. To access the monastery a steep treacherous path had to be negotiated. When travelling the path it was custom to tie a rope around the monks waist and around the yak it was a sort of insurance as the yak's were so sure footed on the path if the monks slipped the yak's would stop them falling. On one of the treks down to the market a monk slipped and fell off the path, the yak stopped his fall, but then the ground gave away under the yak and it too fell off the path. As they went into free fall the yak fell one side of a tree growing from the cliff face and the monk the other, but the weight of the yak was pulling the monk up towards the tree, so the monk pulled out his knife and as he reached the tree cut the rope leaving the yak to fall to it's death.

The moral of this little tale is that when push comes to a shove it's always Feck you yak I'm alright.

TC

• Like 9

A good point in saying I don't know about you lot but as long as I can suck air in me lungs walk trap hunt fish knowledge of making moonshine and growing tobacco and veges even basics on hydroponics or ways too create free energy and know how too milk a goat cow or sheep and basic butchering skills no how too chop wood I think I'll live as long as the police don't start shooting at me that is wats the worst they going too do put us in prison and give us 3 meals a day life don't look too bad from we're iam sitting hell it could be worse could be dying of cancer if you start too think of money is what controls your life or even materlistic things like how you can't live with out something iam afraid your alrdy fooked if you want a good book to explain life in simple turns on how life is give this a read http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moneyless-Man-Year-Freeconomic-Living/dp/1851687874/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419908918&sr=8-1&keywords=The+money+less+man

One of the best sayings in life

knowledge is power

• Like 3

A good point in saying I don't know about you lot but as long as I can suck air in me lungs walk trap hunt fish knowledge of making moonshine and growing tobacco and veges even basics on hydroponics or ways too create free energy and know how too milk a goat cow or sheep and basic butchering skills no how too chop wood I think I'll live as long as the police don't start shooting at me that is wats the worst they going too do put us in prison and give us 3 meals a day life don't look too bad from we're iam sitting hell it could be worse could be dying of cancer if you start too think of money is what controls your life or even materlistic things like how you can't live with out something iam afraid your alrdy fooked if you want a good book to explain life in simple turns on how life is give this a read http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moneyless-Man-Year-Freeconomic-Living/dp/1851687874/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419908918&sr=8-1&keywords=The+money+less+man

knowledge is power

Now were getting somewhere

http://www.lifeintheknow.com/do-not-even-try-and-grow-your-own-food-at-home-it-is-now-illegal/

Ah, all well and good but you have to work and you do need money. Can't live in this world without it. What do you do for a living, what job ?

knowledge is power

Agreed we all need and want money. I don't understand anyone who says they don't. That said i got a mate and even his own mum calls him squeeky. If he lends someone so much as a fiver next morning before 10 hell be calling ask what time can he come and get it lol. Was at his once and his cousin asked if we all wanna put in and get a Chinese. All eaten now and put the money just on the side in the kitchen when he put down less. His cousin knows his got plenty of money put away so pulled him on it joking around. He turnt around told us it looked like we had more rice than him and deffo got more ribs because he counted lol. All he talks about is money aswell you change the subject and within 10minutes his back to talking about saving and how much he wants by such and such date.

• Like 2

knowledge is power

http://www.lifeintheknow.com/do-not-even-try-and-grow-your-own-food-at-home-it-is-now-illegal/

Those two videos are in the IS. A state there (I don't remember which) has made it illegal not to be connected to mains water. Most city ordinance forbids the use of washing lines as they are unsightly....

Ah, all well and good but you have to work and you do need money. Can't live in this world without it. What do you do for a living, what job ?

knowledge is power

k I'll explain life a little simply for a human too survive they need too eat drink and sleep and stay warm and clean that's it that's all it takes too stay alive everything else is want we live the way we live cos it's nicer too live in a house it's nice too be able too turn on the gas too get heat

knowledge is power

Those two videos are in the IS. A state there (I don't remember which) has made it illegal not to be connected to mains water. Most city ordinance forbids the use of washing lines as they are unsightly....

Did you mean "US" ? no idea what IS is if not? The US is virtually all fluoridated on the mains, mind you, they do seem to have nice teeth :whistling:

A hunting ban would be a good way to get rid of self sufficient people, how many people will hunt and kill their own meat in a few generations? I couldn't kill enough game to fill the demand, and a good few lads were selling loads locally at the same time. You can't give it away now, they won't touch it unless it comes wrapped in plastic from asda

knowledge is power

Did you mean "US" ? no idea what IS is if not? The US is virtually all fluoridated on the mains, mind you, they do seem to have nice teeth :whistling:

A hunting ban would be a good way to get rid of self sufficient people, how many people will hunt and kill their own meat in a few generations? I couldn't kill enough game to fill the demand, and a good few lads were selling loads locally at the same time. You can't give it away now, they won't touch it unless it comes wrapped in plastic from asda

Yeah. That should be US. Fat fingers small keys useless autocorrect.

You are right of course, in the UK people are required to be own a carefully selected government register in order to kill your own meat (anything larger than a rabbit).

We have the numbers on our side to revert back to something near the god given freedoms we born with

All these taxing enslaving laws are too much

Just put in place to enslave us

The self elected elite don't abide by the rules they enforce on us so why should we

All you should base your life on is the

Ten Commandments and a bit of common sense and decency .

I saw you say "i would like to see the royal family taking a more central role" in a post the other day Max, now you're moaning about the "elite" ? Then you're advocating going back to the slavery of religion, the best tool the elite ever thought up :blink: Nice one, well thought out mate :laugh: