Any Liverpool Lads On Here Were Use Get Yer Meat From

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so I was wrong,,,,,,your still a c**t though

Let me gues,,,owns a bull cross,,wears trackies,,talks with a thick scouse accent ,,,grafts for a living,,,,,, in other words a proper scouse scally....   Apologies to the genuin bull cross and genu

now now ron get your tongue of the screen and stop licking it go and ask mummy for a job to do and stop being naughty theres a good boy

Just like yer mum when she was sucking me off[/quote

] it the lads like you who give the rest the Liverpool lads bad name......you not got no old lady rob!!!! Or to be getting sucked of by,,as tommos mums busy tonite....bringing people family's into it because your a crank is just shamefull..

Bosun Hu the f**k asked for yer 10 bobs worth am from Walton yer it's far so shut the f**k up and ave got a deep freeze just want cheaper meat then what am gettin now!!!!!! Helmet

Keep it up scouse Roni,i love the resultant progeny of our broken education system.

Wonder if bosun will use his power,,,lol

be justified if he did cant see him contributing anything to the site other than making it look worse....

Leave him alone,he,s worth his entrance fee for the comedy value.Far better than the Irish orientated Saluki coursing dross thats paramount on here now.

Yer more then likely was only banter they all bit bullet but f**k thm

Oh , it was banter , that's ok then , I,m only just beginning to understand how this banter lark works , as far as I can see , you call complete strangers ( who are trying to help you ) offensive ,insulting names , then you drag that persons mother into it and make repulsive comments about her , then when , incredibly , nobody has laughed at your witty remarks , and you have sobered up or put the crack pipe down , you shout " it was only banter " and everything is ok , in fact people feel a bit silly because they "bit " good stuff this banter :thumbs:

• Like 2

Wonder if bosun will use his power,,,lol

be justified if he did cant see him contributing anything to the site other than making it look worse....
Leave him alone,he,s worth his entrance fee for the comedy value.Far better than the Irish orientated Saluki coursing dross thats paramount on here now.

one thing about the coursing lads there two busy name dropping and slagging each others dogs off to bring people's family into it lol.....and if you don't like saluki cross topics stay off them like I do.....simples lol.......