Bsa Or Weihrauch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hw springers are in a totally different league to bsa shite...

Yer you can show me at your prefer, d zero 5yards with your glasses on then ill show you how to do it at 300 yards blind folded and with a scatter gun :D   Here is a photo of REZ with his new hunt

BSA getting some bad press here from what I think is one of the most patriotic forums on the net. Although the OP is after a springer the choice that BSA provide all types of shooter should be applaud

Posted Images

Im out in an hour to but with the t20 lamp still doing it old school at the moment lol

got to drop the Xmas drink in to keep them happy

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

good luck mac, ill probably do same once the mrs is home from work.

my 100 is a sporter, im not a fan of thumbholes either tbh probably comes from shooting springers thumb up.

• Like 1

just brought a bsa ultra max se in .177 cal come's with a 3-9x40 ao scope and vc silencer +bsa gun bag, target's and tin of jsb pellet's for £595 it's is very accurate with jsb's/aa's has the new version mag which work's excellent

This is my first bsa pcp and a very under rated rifle if you ask me ,well worth the money

atb john

• Like 1

Let's wrap this up for Christmas shall we Gentlemen?.

Spring rifle. (not PCP nor Co2 nor gasram.)

BSA OR WEIHRAUCH?

WEIHRAUCH HW77 .22. The finest, most accurate spring underlever air rifle on the planet!

HW97 as good but no better.

The truth is BSA are now owned and made by Spanish giants GAMO. They are nowhere near as good as once they were as an all-British maker; and if you do find a cracker of a BSA springer made today, it's more likely a fluke than a standard.

• Like 4

are they using gas ram's now in the bsa springer range?

I would avoid these gas rams .I would dabble with with a theoben or hw 90 these are serviceable .I used a gas rammed lightning for a SHORT time before it leaked and lost power .The gun did shoot well with ram but leaving the gun cocked and loaded for long periods of time I feel this was the reason for the failure of the ram .If the ram cannot be left loaded there is not much point having it ..it is a pitty the gun did shoot well with the ram .BUT A WELL TUNED SPRINGER SHOOTS BETTER I have never shot a rammed theoben or a hw 90 .I may get a hw 90 one day to find out .

• Like 1

BSA OR WEIHRAUCH?

WEIHRAUCH HW77 .22. The finest, most accurate spring underlever air rifle on the planet!

The truth is BSA are now owned and made by Spanish giants GAMO. They are nowhere near as good as once they were as an all-British maker; and if you do find a cracker of a BSA springer made today, it's more likely a fluke than a standard.

I think BSA are owned by Americans now

BSA OR WEIHRAUCH?

Well said

• Like 2

If i put my hands up iv got to say that both the bsa springers little hunters and my son,s have been spring and not gas ram as say,d i keep away from them and even in the 90 range

but feck me i love this scorpion but that is one of the old ones to lol

BSA OR WEIHRAUCH?

And thats it the MASTER HAS SPOKEN

Nuff say,d

barry white. i bought a bsa ultra se brand new. to say it was a disappointment is an understatement. I've had 3 bsa pcps now, and im completely and utterly underwhelmed by them. i have had a couple of hw 100s brand new and there end's the aforementioned debate. out of the box, bsa cant hold a candle to hw. the mags are rubbish. the magazine retaining clip is cheaply finished, the blueing is third rate

and overall just a disappointed in the end product. on the plus side the r-10 looks really nice. so would have 1 as an ornament. i would not go out and pay for 1 though.