They Are Now Slaughtering School Children ......

Let's be clear, that marine is in prison because he plugged a wounded and incapacitated man......it's a no no, everybody including that Marine knows it.

Plugging disabled enemy combatants was never, ever in his orders so let have it right.

Put wholesale slaughter in the troops remit and then that's what they can do (if we have the men to do it ?)

Born Hunter, we knew who the IRA top boys were for years and did precisely nothing about it.......what makes you think we have the will to do it this time mate?......never going to happen.

Only Mossad and the SS had the people and the balls.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 6 million were murdered you want to make them live in wales...heartless b*****d

And that's why I am still alive ... BUT no matter if they were day one terrorists or terrorists into their 70's walking into a school and murdering unarmed innocent children is an act of cowardice sim

126 people killed by the Taliban in a Pakistani school and at least 84 of those are innocent children who's only crime was to be the son or daughter of a military person. Shows exactly the depth of co

Posted Images

Without speaking to the intelligence services, I'd say those that were left were left for intelligence reasons. Plenty of targets were very simply killed to iliminate a problem. And 'we' did exactly that in Iraq to deal with the rising insurgency in the post 2003 invasion era. Insurgent commanders were targeted, very effectively derailing that problem at that time.

As for Blackman, executing wounded insurgents may not have been legal, but it should have been. Our attitudes to afghan have been widely reported to have been completely delusional. Blackmans approach is what's needed now. And that's not an isolated incident either.

• Like 1

And come on wilf, to say mossad and the SS are the only people with the balls to hunt and execute enemy combatants mercilessly, to me is in stark contrast to historical reports. British special forces history is thick with it. Look at the 3 para rumours from the Falklands to. There's a whole host of very shady operations in our history in northern Ireland.

If we're at war and your trying to kill i don't give a shit if your injuried or not ill stick right in ya. Rules against people who are trying to kill you? f**k that lol. Id say his in prison as abit of a political pawn. To show were good people and won't tolerate any wrong doing. The man put his life on the line to serve his country and was thrown into prison for it. It i was him soon as i get out id he going abroad and england can f**k off right off.

Not on a weekday lol. I just don't see why we care so much about playing by the rules when fighting people who don't have any rules or morals? Surely the army could have just kicked the bloke out and had a media blackout to not allow everyone to hear about it. Surely they owe him that much at least for risking his life.

• Like 1

SGT Blackman put a enemy combatant who attacked him and his men out of his misery.

It would of been cruel to let him lie in the dirt suffering.

and put his mens safety at risk .if this terrorist had been left alive and lived long enough to give his men vital information on blackmans squad etc whilst they were making good their escape ,blackman did the right thing in putting a hole between that piece of garbages eyes a pity the clowns who judged him didnt have his grit thats for sure

• Like 2

Rules is what seperate us from the fuzzie wuzzies......Dare, never mind all that could you line a village of children up against a pit and put a bullet in them?........not many could, that's real wholesale slaughter.

Easy to get all "Terminator" with adults, I was talking about the will to wipe out entire populations.......never gonna happen.

• Like 1

Agree with you on all those points Wilf. I may have misunderstood you previously.

Genocide should not be an option and it's silly for people to suggest it like it's even necessary. But imo if we're sending our forces to war then we are sending them to annihilate the enemy, simple. Under that attitude I personally believe that any person identified as an enemy combatant should be engaged. None of this bollocks of only engaging if they're an imminent threat, just very simply hunt them and engage them until the enemies will has been destroyed or they're all dead. I think our biggest problem is entering wars stating our primary objective as bringing stability to the region when in fact our primary objective should be to eliminate the threat. Stability should be secondary. Let our troops be warriors first and police second.

Certain conflicts can be played out the way we did Afghanistan, others require a tougher strategy. An escalation in threat requires an escalation in strategy. When our grandparent's backs were against the wall after Dunkirk, Churchill created the Commandos to "develop a rain of terror" on occupied Europe. By our modern rules of war, the fecking lot of them would have been locked up as murderers!

• Like 1

Rules is what seperate us from the fuzzie wuzzies......Dare, never mind all that could you line a village of children up against a pit and put a bullet in them?........not many could, that's real wholesale slaughter.

Easy to get all "Terminator" with adults, I was talking about the will to wipe out entire populations.......never gonna happen.

We aren't targeting civilians like they are? Im sure we have bombed plenty but they choose to go after civilians that is what I say separates us. Fight fire with fight? Im not saying we should just go mental and become animals though it may sound like that. I just think the country let that bloke down when he'd risked his life. Yes he f****d up but couldn't they have delt with it without it going public and perhaps put themselves in his shoes and not sent him to prison. Dont seem as if they was too loyal to him.

The kids are the future i wouldn't kill them i think the best thing is to see they are educated and brought up with morals. Bet being uneducated and poor makes it easy for them to be groomed for terrorism. Wouldnt say that's just the job of our army but their countries politicians. Surely its nature to want the best for your kids? Sure being them up to worship Allah i don't think well ever change that. Wouldnt they want them though to have a chance of a decent job and a nice house. Given the chance i bet they would.

We aren't targeting civilians like they are? Im sure we have bombed plenty but they choose to go after civilians that is what I say separates us. Fight fire with fight? Im not saying we should just go mental and become animals though it may sound like that. I just think the country let that bloke down when he'd risked his life. Yes he f****d up but couldn't they have delt with it without it going public and perhaps put themselves in his shoes and not sent him to prison. Dont seem as if they was too loyal to him.

The kids are the future i wouldn't kill them i think the best thing is to see they are educated and brought up with morals. Bet being uneducated and poor makes it easy for them to be groomed for terrorism. Wouldnt say that's just the job of our army but their countries politicians. Surely its nature to want the best for your kids? Sure being them up to worship Allah i don't think well ever change that. Wouldnt they want them though to have a chance of a decent job and a nice house. Given the chance i bet they would.

These people do not think like you or I. Families fueds last 100s of years and every male for the last 4 generations has died by the bullet.

Arranged marriages and multiple wives are the norm. If a young girl does not want to marry the suitor chosen for her, she cannot say no. Instead she will attempt to kill herself through self immolation. The theory is that by some miracle should she survive, the burn scars will be so hideous then the man will not want to marry her. Such girls bring dishonour on the family. If their families find them lying burnt and dying on the hillside, they will step over them, leaving them exposed to the elements and the carrion eaters.

Do not make the mistake of thinking there is any common ground between us and them. The society is governed by a strong sense of tribal/family honour and the unwritten code of Pashtunwali. Westerners can study for many years and still have only a basic understanding of the code.

For example; you are my enemy. I will seek to kill you and you will seek to kill me. If you arrive at my front door late at night hungry, cold and wounded, you will be welcomed into my home. You will be clothed, fed and your wounds treated. Guest right will protect you from attack from members of my household. Should your enemies come to my house to attack you, I will fight to the death to protect you. Doing these things and behaving like this brings me honour. This is part of Pashtunwali.

Once you are better I will send you on your way with gifts and good wishes. Once you are 100m from my house you are my enemy again, and I will seek to kill you. This is Pashtunwali.

The eldest male is the head of the household. Unmarried daughters will live with him until they are married. He is responsible for feesing and clothing them. If he dies before they are married, they will move to the house of the new family elder. If I and my brothers are away while my father dies, with no other male relative nearby, we must hurry home to take care of the women. Should someone else take in our women before we return, we would not thank them. By doing what is our responsibility they have brought dishonour on my brothers and I. We would seek to remove this dishonour by killing the women. This is Pashtunwali.

• Like 1

with no other male relative nearby, we must hurry home to take care of the women.

One thing I always remember about Peshawar and places like 'Pindi is the lack of unaccompanied women around,they spent their time in the home or compound,they don't venture out alone.