They Are Now Slaughtering School Children ......

I fought these c**ts through out my career I know excactly what they are and how they started and who started them they were originally the mujahedeen private armies of the Warlords of Afghanistan, Tribal Areas of Pakistan, Uzbeckistan , tajikstan and were armed and trained by the west to fight the USSR the 2whole turf is my backyard and you are telling me what I was fighting against all my life.

Are you going senile ? ... You are stating I am saying things that I am not ..........

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 6 million were murdered you want to make them live in wales...heartless b*****d

And that's why I am still alive ... BUT no matter if they were day one terrorists or terrorists into their 70's walking into a school and murdering unarmed innocent children is an act of cowardice sim

126 people killed by the Taliban in a Pakistani school and at least 84 of those are innocent children who's only crime was to be the son or daughter of a military person. Shows exactly the depth of co

Posted Images

No I am saying that some of these c**ts are highly skilled fighters and to underestimate them as cowards is a fundamental mistake the c**ts who have done this will be suicide vested Taliban young kids themselves who have been brainwashed by these c**ts I don't support any kind of terrorism and don't like to see any innocents killed no matter where or what race or religion this is why the UK is the way it is because people don't see reality , do youb imagine a lot of the Afghanis here are not sympathisers of the Talibsn now Taliban is part of isis this is reality, Taliban started in the Islamic schools in the NWFP now KPK of Pakistan so a lot of Pkistanis may also be sympathisers the difference in the country of origin people know who is aligned with who and what groups and families support who.

I'll start by offering my heart felt condolences to the innocents who have died here. Desert that is directly aimed at you. I am a cnut but I ain't a fuuckin Cnut.

Secondly I don't give a fuuck who finaced them 30 years ago to fight a then common enemy, the soviets. The truth is these twats turned on anybody who didn't agree with Islam or their interpretation afterwards. I have an English friend who fought with them side by side in the 80's he left before the conflict ended because he could see the change in the mindset. Jihadis midset kill everyone who isn't or disagrees was taking hold. It had fuuck all to do with being financed or provided weapons and everything to do with their mental religious and tribal fuckedup mindsets.

Not one of these children deserved it yet powerful islamic religious, tribal and community leaders offer public support to the animals that perpetrated this barbaric act. How is that the fault of financing a gorilla war 30 years ago?

• Like 2

There are some sick fuckers out there; I can't imagine how the parents must feel. It's nothing to do with religion just power and a complete lack of any ethics or human compassion. A few years ago Pakistan had be begun to show the first glimmers of becoming a modern country alas it's being dragged back into the dark ages where Dark Age behaviours are the norm. I work with a fair number of people from Pakistan, bright, honest and caring people, who feel powerless to stop what is happening. Unfortunately, as has been said, we in the West had a hand in creating the modern version of the Taliban, when, the Russians invaded Afghanistan, so have a small share of blame to carry.

• Like 1

Mushroom the ones who were financed 30 years ago are the very c**ts who are pulling the strings now and leading the religious groups brainwashing half the muslim youths of the world The Sauds who are bossom buddies of the west are a large financer of these Taliban , salafi, wahabi and isis terror groups and have been even in the Time Yasser Arafatt and Gemmel Nasser not to forget Gadaffi. Before any one spouts up your Shia and they are Sunni yes this is ciorrect but to me one islam one Allah and one Qran how these terrorists choose to interpret it is not my fault, In Iran we finance Hezbollah of Lebanon as they and we are against Isreal we do not sponsor world terror

Edited by desertbred

I appreciate the condolences and have relayed them to our family and the cantonment garrison in particular. I accept your not a f***ing c**t Mushroom just a c**t LOL. I am more hot under the collar today with the circumstances If I ever support atrocities like these or encourage them on any innocents any where in the world I would shoot myself in the head and that I promise on the Qran

What you put there re the financed now pulling strings is exactly what my friend warned about in 2000 before the attacks on USA. It is most definitely a religious, tribal and cultural thing that these types will turn on anyone.

Everyone knows the sauds and other Arab royal families are involved in some way or another but that's a whole other matter. This right here has no blame on the west either past present or future IMO

Mushroom the ones who were financed 30 years ago are the very c**ts who are pulling the strings now and leading the religious groups brainwashing half the muslim youths of the world The Sauds who are bossom buddies of the west are a large financer of these Taliban , salafi, wahabi and isis terror groups and have been even in the Time Yasser Arafatt and Gemmel Nasser not to forget Gadaffi. Before any one spouts up your Shia and they are Sunni yes this is ciorrect but to me one islam one Allah and one Qran how these terrorists choose to interpret it is not my fault, In Iran we finance Hezbollah of Lebanon as they and we are against Isreal we do not sponsor world terror

whats your story ?

The people from the highjacked TWA flight, or the AC flight blown up in Panama, responsibility claimed by Hezbollah, may dissagree with your last sentence.

• Like 1

DB, you blame the UK/US for financing the Taliban precursors in our century's old battle with the Russians and you blame us for supporting Iraq in their fight against Iran (post revolution), and yet Iran and every other 'player' do exactly the same. Everybody is interfering in matters where they have a vested interest. I get what you're saying, our interfering, at least in recent years, has perhaps been short sighted. But I find it hard to agree that not supporting conflicts, where the outcome is directly in our national interest, is wrong. During WWII should the British not have invaded Iraq/Iran to secure the oil for the war effort? Should we not have supported Afghan resistance groups against Russian forces in the post War era? Should Iran not support enemies of Israel?

As long as there is masses of economically recoverable oil/gas under the sands of Arabia/Persia etc then the 'players' will play, we both know that. And as much as everybody thinks this isn't in our national interest and is only for the self serving politicians and billionaire CEOs and Oligarchs etc, it very much is. The world economy breaths oil and while that remains the case the middle east will remain of HUGE strategic importance to the players.

you couldn't teach me end of . You blamed my faith you know feck all about it, my families history is Islam do you think I will sit idly bye while my history is attacked the atrocities these c**ts carry out are not part of my DNA and I refuse to accept that we are all the same. iN WARS THINGS HAPPEN THEY DID IN ISLAMIC CONFLICTS AND WESTERN CONFLICTS BUT THESE ARE NOT WARS THIS IS PURE AND SIMPLE ACTIONS TO TERRORISE THE WHOLE WORLD I DONT ACCEPT THEM MOST OF THE WORLD DONT ACCEPT THEM BUT I WILL NOT BE CATERCORISED THE SAME AS THESE c**ts BECAUSE WE HAVE A NAME TAG OF Muslim

Do you know for a fact it was Hezbollah ?claims are made by many in the name of others Hezbollah attacked the Isrealis at the Olympic village and readily admitted it, Mossad past masters of placing blame. The Iranian Embassy siege was also admitted by The revolution as was the American Hostage situation in Tehran we admit what we do unlike some brigzy