Yeah there was two that were very very good, Sam and roxy, roxy was killed young, but can batter hares, and Sam, James had him, he was leathal, if he got behind it, it was dying, james lost interest in the game so dog was wasted abit, different hands and them two would of been big names, John had bitch called Tina from that litter,she was ok too, there was a red bitch from Indy x Casper that was a belter too, she got sold when Greg give the game up

James from shotton?
  • Like 1

I don't think she threw anything spectacular ..not from what ive heard anyway..i think she threw a few honest enough dogs..i could be wrong ..baz will soon put me right iam sure..lol

I seen maloneys bitch roxy out of buddy x indi run on fens in jan and do 5/5 in fine style, very good bitch, but she died in the car on the way home, what a shame

yes forgot about that one too..lol must be a age thing ..like you said I heard roxy was top class..real shame about the bitch..

Roxy had just recovered from being poisoned and that was her first time out after it, on her 5th hare she killed it then seen another ,and another before she could be put on a lead apparently, Shame as she really was class. Yes Indy and Carson were siblings, indie was 23" ,very compact and short coupled, she killed a lot of hares in her career ,on all types of land,

She had a few litters, 2 to buddy, Casper, scousers and Sam,

Edited by baz

Roxy had just recovered from being poisoned and that was her first time out after it, on her 5th hare she killed it then seen another ,and another before she could be put on a lead apparently, Shame as she really was class. Yes Indy and Carson were siblings, indie was 23" ,very compact and short coupled, she killed a lot of hares in her career ,on all types of land,

She had a few litters, 2 to buddy, Casper, scousers and Sam,

how did her litter to scouser turn out?