Pat X Whippet

bird

a bloke I know got little border x pat great little dog for bushing +ratting, we talking the other day about pats as terrier what good dogs they are, and he said I know you keep lurchers for a long time . you ever seen any pat x whippet type dogs in that time you had lurchers. told him seen the odd jackxwhippet and beddy x whippets , but never pat x whippet . But thinking about the pat x to whippet could make nice little bushing dog or ratting, maybe a little dog for the future when i finish with lurchers . as said his dog a cracker, the pat deff had a bit of something to any mix. :thumbs:

i no a bloke with a whip x lakeland..half x...the one he keeped was a nice built 21 tts ruff coated dog.

spot on for rabbits and mooching..

rest of the litter came out all shapes and sizes but his,,spot on...

Here's my border x whippet, dam 3/4 border 1/4 part, sire full whippet 15 weeks old.. null_zpsb7e59ab2.jpgnull_zpsf73f7ae2.jpgnull_zps43af407b.jpg

nice pup, but was thinking more of just pat x whippet, or 3/4 pat 1/4 whippet more like just a leggy pat something like that really :thumbs:

Here's my border x whippet, dam 3/4 border 1/4 part, sire full whippet 15 weeks old.. null_zpsb7e59ab2.jpgnull_zpsf73f7ae2.jpgnull_zps43af407b.jpg

nice pup, but was thinking more of just pat x whippet, or 3/4 pat 1/4 whippet more like just a leggy pat something like that really :thumbs:[/quote.

what would a 1/4 whippet ad to a busher or ratter tho. ?? I can see the uses of a half cross as this will catch it's fair share of runners as long as the dog is close enought to the quarry when leaving cover,,would also be useful ferreting....but I dont see what 1/4 whippet would ad to a busher or ratter.,,,,only hight which isn't realy needed in ratting or bushing (all tho I do like taller dogs)

Isn't there a dvd or something with someone ratting with pat x whippets....

yeh the above thread, where can I get it from , its called the rat man the one with the pat x whippets in it.? had look on amazon but not on there .