Quick Slip

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Piece of rope works a treat

Been getting my pup used to working without a slip and it's most rewarding and enjoyable.   Taught her the "wait" command as a pup to stop her jumping out of the motor when I open the boot or to sto

my version of the one in the pic

Posted Images

Just a saying gaz as in that's no real lol never even heard anything about it and its been going from 92 that's no real lol

I've only searched a few pages on the internet but they say the same thing for England and Scotland. Not sure how much truth is in it but I think it's legit. Never heard it before either.

Gaz your right mate it's law I'm just not getting into a argument over it all dogs must have a coller with id tags with the dogs and owners name and ether address or phone number

working dogs are exempt

Gaz your right mate it's law I'm just not getting into a argument over it all dogs must have a coller with id tags with the dogs and owners name and ether address or phone number

working dogs are exempt

They are only exempt when working though?

And when on permission.

Sometimes it's handy to be able to say it's just a pet dog being walked?

working dogs are exempt

They are only exempt when working though?

And when on permission.

Sometimes it's handy to be able to say it's just a pet dog being walked?

Yes exempt when working unless its a pack of hounds who are exempt all the time ... but on private land it dont matter anyway, its only in public they need collars on ...police dont enforce this, its a matter for the local council

Walking along bridle ways with your dog without a coller on and the dog puts up a rabbit chases over the feild out of your sight and some one catchers it phones the police then it's sent strait to the compound where you will be lible for holding fees, with a coller they must contact you first for arrangements to collect your dog with no cost

Walking along bridle ways with your dog without a coller on and the dog puts up a rabbit chases over the feild out of your sight and some one catchers it phones the police then it's sent strait to the compound where you will be lible for holding fees, with a coller they must contact you first for arrangements to collect your dog with no cost

can they not do that if your dog's chipped ?

No mate its an all in one collar/slip got no pics but the lads have em made. They're really good because they give you good control of the dog and once slipped the collar opens and comes away so no snagging on wire etc

do you mean one these
I was thinking of making a few of this type up but not sure how they would sell ??