• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife drove me to drink...saved me paying for a taxi.

If you earn it then you dispose of it how you see fit, long as you enjoy yourself.   I used to iron out at least a monkey a week enjoying myself and that was 20 years ago.....don't regret a penny of

Jim you got one going about depression, and now drink, cheerful f****r aren't you mate lol

Posted Images

mmm when i was single I used to run up a tab and hand over me wages on a monday night to the landlord and start again. Was on tidy money at the time too .

You know things are bad when you can walk into any local and they give you tab no questions. Luckily I met the wife and now don't drink :laugh:

• Like 3

Aye it is mate.was doing 84 hours a week on nights.supervising a few lads cleaning the power plant in notts pulling over 1200 a week..was the death of me.one thing good about it got q good cv.pasted ny car test and got a car...

Eased off the drink in the last month and only having a few on weekends now ... But I was drinking a 4 pack of cider followed by a bottle or two of wine every night through the week and a flaggen of cider and a box of wine on a Saturday and Sunday ..........