Impact Airguns

Shot a few different models at the British shooting show and found then to be very accurate ;) the gsx100 was very nice to handle great stock with a nice trigger and some good adjustments. There a few lads using them recently on the hft comps and are soring very well ;) seem a bit pricey but could be worth the investment if they fit you ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Any change since 2014 lads ?

The 200 looks really nice.

Yes , they don't make guns any more , only sell parts

Impact AirGuns

September 23 ·

As of today, we have made the decision to focus on spares and repairs for Theoben and Impact rifles and to cease manufacturing complete guns. This was a difficult decision to make but we feel as a small business we can support our customers needs better with a range of great spares to keep these awesome guns going. We are also moving to better suited premises, details to follow shortly…...

We do appreciate all your continued support.

Thanks

The Impact team

6 Comments3 Shares

9 9

LikeShow more reactionsCommentShare

• Like 1

Any change since 2014 lads ?

The 200 looks really nice.

Yes , they don't make guns any more , only sell parts

Impact AirGuns

September 23 ·

As of today, we have made the decision to focus on spares and repairs for Theoben and Impact rifles and to cease manufacturing complete guns. This was a difficult decision to make but we feel as a small business we can support our customers needs better with a range of great spares to keep these awesome guns going. We are also moving to better suited premises, details to follow shortly...

We do appreciate all your continued support.

Thanks

The Impact team

6 Comments3 Shares

9 9

LikeShow more reactionsCommentShare

Saw this on Facebook ages ago... funnily enough. September time.

Why do we think this then? The cost of set up? No one buying rifles? Materials?

There is no way there gonna support a team of 10 or so on repairs and rebuilds of rapids... although, I may send mine there. It's a shame really, U.K. Manufacturer and all that. Rifles looked the part to be honest, they really did. Maybe an investor pulled out?

I'll do a reckie tomorrow. See what I can find. Such a shame.

It is a shame but you have to prioritise I suppose. If your not making any money selling rifles then parts it is to keep you a float.

You would have thought they posted out New parts instead of repackaging tool marked seconds!! But that's just me.

Not the best business model