Decriminalising Drugs?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was being selfish myself for along time also.nite drugs though.me and him are very close.my best mate and son.he wants for nothing now.grades at school are up nearly 100 persent .never misses a day.

Makes sense. Legalise the lot. Prohibition doesn't work and never has.   I hate the shit but it's reality imo.

My opinion is that the drug scene is part of life these days, everybody that goes out has access to cocaine, ketamine, M-Kat, pills etc. etc. Every school kid has access to weed/bud etc. It's so commo

Bollox,,,can't seem to work out how you load the images,,,but type in krockadil ,,,,have a look and a read

FFS that is unbelievable. :bad: :bad: Don't click on the link if your squeamish.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=krokodil+drug&biw=1350&bih=632&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=I5dTVKOVGseV7AbamIEw&ved=0CDkQsAQ

TC

Doesn't look like much fun......

Cheers tc...

I hadn't herd of it thankfully ,,,until a college at work showed me last night,,,looks almost unreal ,,like actors on a horror movie set..

Just shown my 12 year old daughter,,,bit of reality about drugs

I can't stand anything that is mind altering, may cause anti-social behaviour of any sort, but let's face it, the fact that it is illegal now hasn't stopped hordes of people being addicted. The problem is within society, and nothing to do with the law.

Unless you're tea total that's a daft thing to say tbh, even chocolate has an effect on the mind, the chemicals it contains mimic the feeling of love, maybe why lots of women are addicted to it?

That's just nit picking. You know that I am speaking of drugs or alcohol which turn people into gibbering wrecks, comatose, lying in their own filth, unable to wash, feed themselves properly, and I do know what I'm talking about: I've unfortunately seen too many alcoholics in my life. They are just as bad as any drug addicts and the problem is only getting worse these days. Alcohol is legal and just as damaging as hard drugs.

It just seems a daft thing to say when you drink, and in another thread you say you worked in licenced premises for years? Serving alcohol which you "can't stand" seems a bit contradictory? I know its their choice to abuse it, unless you are unfortunate and a genuine alcoholic? Growing up with an alcoholic parent ain't no fun, so i know a bit about it myself like.

Im not for legalising anything really, but baccy/alcohol being legal/addictive, and something like weed being illegal/non addictive is total bollocks, ban every addictive substance and shoot the dealers for me, and while im at it things like Prozac which is basically sodium flouride should be banned to, unless anybody thinks carciogenic rat poison is a good thing to take?

Let me rephrase my initial statement then: apologies for giving a sweeping statement without proper clarification! I can't stand it when people abuse alcohol. I've nothing against drinking in moderation, and I do drink myself. And social drinking is fine, so long as people don't end up completely dependent and legless.

No Skycat its me who should apologise, i get a bit worked up about drink, no offence intended, and i think our opinion on it are the same tbh.

• Like 1

Not sure on the answer...

But was shown this last night at work,,,,this drug is called krockadil,,,,and is terrifying ,,hers a link,,,

Feck it's not working give me a minuet,,,,it' eats folk from the inside out

krokodil is home made desomorphine, which is a short acting intense opiate, kind of like what crack is to cocaine, deso is to heroin. it is used in the medical industry with none of the horrific affects shown above, as they use properly processed medical grade. Not some mad russians gear he's knocked up in the kitchen sink and failed to wash all the solvent from the finished product.

To me, this is another reason to legitimise and quality control these substances. it has been proven that people will use drugs irrelevant of their legal status, but the fact they are illegal means anything can be sold as anything, and cut with all sorts of toxic shit and more harm is done to the users because of this. it's akin to toxic booze being sold in prohibition...

Yokel

• Like 1

Was gonna say that aswell yokel. I remember when I was raving people was dropping like flys. Dealers were making pills with pma rather than mdma because it was cheaper. Another thing is one dealer might cut less than another and so the tollerence level isn't the same. Think weed will be legal here soon enough as the younger generations are more open minded and accepting to drugs. Not only that but the mps think they can earn a shit load of money from it. Since when did those in power give a f**k about its people...money will be the turning point for em.

Wonder what dealers will do if all drugs was legal? Armed robberies are some what a thing of the past. Good thing for criminals with drugs the people buying are also breaking the law and aren't going to report it unlike tieing up a few staff. Crime will never go away itll just evolve.

• Like 1

Was gonna say that aswell yokel. I remember when I was raving people was dropping like flys. Dealers were making pills with pma rather than mdma because it was cheaper. Another thing is one dealer might cut less than another and so the tollerence level isn't the same. Think weed will be legal here soon enough as the younger generations are more open minded and accepting to drugs. Not only that but the mps think they can earn a shit load of money from it. Since when did those in power give a f**k about its people...money will be the turning point for em.

Wonder what dealers will do if all drugs was legal? Armed robberies are some what a thing of the past. Good thing for criminals with drugs the people buying are also breaking the law and aren't going to report it unlike tieing up a few staff. Crime will never go away itll just evolve.

They will still deal.....only cheaper shite, quality & pharmaceutical quality comes at a price + tax.......

I have no idea why people think legalising drugs will stop crime ?........criminals are criminals, it's what they do !!!

If it's not drugs crime them it will be some other crime....does anyone seriously think that if you legalise drugs, the type of person who is willing to smash an old granny to a pulp for £20 or shoot another dealer today will suddenly turn into normal card carrying productive members of society tomorrow all going off to their job in the mornings with their packed lunch !!!!?

Never gonna happen !!

Edited by WILF

Ban the lot of the shit .and hang the dealers.got a 8 year old here with out a mum due too it.yes her folt in the end but some dealers have ways of pushing the harder drugs to weak minded femails ..it destroys family's..

• Like 2