Another Child. Old Parents

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old man was 53 when I cropped up, fair play, the old boy still had lead in his pencil.......it never mattered a f**k to me as a kid that my dad was older, in fact lets just say life was an adventur

Your only jealous lol ?

Ginger gene?!? Shoulder been castrated so he cannae breed!!

In the words of Snoop dog, "You cant make a ho a house wife.."

Ive seen it a few times.. Always ends in tears for the bloke. Once the honey moon period is over and the his purse strings tighten, she`ll suddenly realise she`s only 20 and wants to be out on the piss with her mates.. All down hill from there as we all know what 20 yr old girls get up to.

• Like 2

Yeah it's suspect alright, but it always is until 10 years down the line and they're still together and loyal to each other. Life and love isn't perfect or regular and you don't have to justify your choices to any judgemental fuckers out there, but you do have to live with the consequences of them. It's shite when kids get involved and you're just a plain c**t if you used them to your own selfish desires, but that's life, it doesn't always go to plan and people do sadly let their emotions kid themselves.

Not saying you're being judgemental Buttons, you seem like a concerned friend. :thumbs:

Fair play to the lad! I don't think age matters as long as you're all over 18.

And if like TOMO for example you end up happy, staying together and having a larger family there you go, sorted.

In the words of Snoop dog, "You cant make a ho a house wife.."

Ive seen it a few times.. Always ends in tears for the bloke. Once the honey moon period is over and the his purse strings tighten, she`ll suddenly realise she`s only 20 and wants to be out on the piss with her mates.. All down hill from there as we all know what 20 yr old girls get up to.

Couldn't of worded it better. He's going through a hard time in his life. He's thinking he's got a girl who loves him but he wants to take a long hard look in the mirror. She's after his money most people wouldn't need to buy a Porsche to get a girl and I think it's a bad do when one has to,

It's nearly winter he wants to get out with the borzoi cross and stop worrying. In a funny way I feel for his insecurity

• Like 1

I think some lads should just take a reality check. You cant go changing how you are to keep or pull a younger bird. I've heard of lads teeth whiteing, going to the gym, fake tanning and buying big posh cars before just to keep hold of someone, when they're "boxing above their weight"....its a shame, it really is.

And if this lad your on about is ginger, then he's lucky to have a got a feck in the first place. But eh good luck to the lad!!!

• Like 1

I think some lads should just take a reality check. You cant go changing how you are to keep or pull a younger bird. I've heard of lads teeth whiteing, going to the gym, fake tanning and buying big posh cars before just to keep hold of someone, when they're "boxing above their weight"....its a shame, it really is.

And if this lad your on about is ginger, then he's lucky to have a got a feck in the first place. But eh good luck to the lad!!!

ginger as they come pal....

Thats a made up story,,,,,,,, however theres a ginger on there that taxxis a young bird about in a porsche and hes got a borzoi cross , and he talks like a great white hunter

Edited by nikon

Wouldn't you rather be with someone who's with you for who you are? Rather than buying things to make them attracted to you. Those types won't ever stick around at least now if you loose it all. Loyality is priceless in my books. Rather meet someone when down and got f**k all and then when you have got it you know your enjoying it with the right person. Hey I know it all sounds cheesey and by all means shag a fit bird who's probably only doing so because your car, but don't settle with it it'll most likely end in tears IMO.

• Like 1

I'm an older father, 52rs with a 2yr old daughter, my other half is 15 yrs my junior, been together 11 or 12 years, would be happy to have another little one. Financially, emotionally etc I'm in a much better position to raise a child than when I was a young whipper snapper. Health wise children from older parents tend to live longer than those born to younger people.

Like Tomo I was and still am irresistible to the fairer sex, many pic previously posted can attest to this, but have learnt to control my charms and remain a one woman man. :angel:

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1