Another Child. Old Parents

My ginger mate has gone and got a young girl pregnant,

He's well in his 40 s and having a mid life crisis.

His girl friend is about 20. He can't see she's only after his money,but then he did go and buy a Porsche just to inpress her. Iam in my 40 s but very late ones and couldn't think of anything worse then having another child grand children are bad enough.

What a bloke will do to tie a young girl down,lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old man was 53 when I cropped up, fair play, the old boy still had lead in his pencil.......it never mattered a f**k to me as a kid that my dad was older, in fact lets just say life was an adventur

Your only jealous lol ?

Ginger gene?!? Shoulder been castrated so he cannae breed!!

Would you guys feel the same if it was your daughter though? Just curious. I know a bird who's 19 and quite immature tbh and seeing a wanna be jack the lad type who's 46. Personally if it was my sister it wouldn't be going on.

Would you guys feel the same if it was your daughter though? Just curious. I know a bird who's 19 and quite immature tbh and seeing a wanna be jack the lad type who's 46. Personally if it was my sister it wouldn't be going on.

i wouldn't like but then again I hope I've brought my daughter up not to be a money grabbing gold digger ? but you and me both know some women are impressed by £££ and will do anything to get it !

It pisses me off that people bring kids into the world buck shee just as part of their day to day f***ing around.........theres a good chance how this turns out, hope I'm wrong but probably not !!

Pair of them want a good kick up the arse !

By the way, I don't think there is an age limit on being a good parent but this scenario don't sound like it's gonna be a long term turnout.

Nothing wrong with an age difference if it's long term and committed but this don't sound like that ;)

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

The reason is in your first sentence, obviously insecure.

TC

or maybe he just wants to knob a twenty year old .

Again insecure. :yes:

TC

so does that mean because I want to knob Michelle keagan I'm insecure or horny for a younger sort ? ? Edited by marshman

TC

TC

so does that mean because I want to knob Michelle keagan I'm insecure or horny for a younger sort ?

Coz your normal red blooded male..... Also known as a pervert!!! :laugh:

• Like 3

TC

TC

so does that mean because I want to knob Michelle keagan I'm insecure or horny for a younger sort ?

It shows your living in cloud cuckoo land. You know it's not going to happen so why torment yourself, on the other hand I suppose there is no harm in dreaming, even if they are wet. :D

TC

• Like 1